Prologue🌙🌿

Living your life in sumeru was fine, you had known the dendro archon was known for her kindness and hospitality. You had met her and had become friends with her, you were glad she trusted you after what she's been through.

The issue with the balladeer was solved, as the balladeer was defeted, he was put into a coma, he was being taken care by the dendro archon, after what he's done, she still took care of him, as he was quite special and intresting.

You were a 'sage' like the traveler, one of the sage's of buer, more of an assistant of the archon, as you werent an busy person, you had an mission.

"Y/N!" Nahida smiled as she saw you and waved, you waved back grinning.

"Hi! Whats up?"

"I have a mission for you! As my friend and assistant, i have a quite intresting mission for you, and im sure you would acomplish it well!" Nahida winked.

"What is it?"

"Do you know the balladeer?"

"Mhm?" You were quite confused, why did she mention the balladeer? Does she want me to kill him? Sacrifice myelf? Thoughts wandered your head.

"Hehe, not like that! I want you to find out more about him, knowledge about him." She became serious.

"Knowledge?"

"Anyway! Hes in the Sanctuary of Surasthana, if you have questions, feel free to come to me." She smiled softly, she seems to avoid the topic any further.

"Okay.."

"By the way, here is a charm! They say its goodluck for any tasks you have or anything else! I wish you the best of luck Y/N!" She gave you an aranara looking charm bracelet, it was very cute.

"It took three betrayals to finally understand."

"The Sanctuary of Surasthana

"The Sanctuary of Surasthana..." You walked to the place Nahida mentioned.

As you walked in, the sanctuary was awfully quiet, too quiet. You observed the place and found a little resting chamber, you assumed that scaramouche was resting there.

The sound of your footsteps echoed across the sanctuary, with a little jingle of your clothes. As you got near, you felt quite uneasy, dizzy? But you brushed it off.

You arrived at the chamber, you also saw a little note at the side of the chamber.

Hi Y/N! I suppose you found the chamber the balladeer is residing in, you could rest here too and keep watch, i have medicine or anything else to keep both of you healthy, if ever the balladeer wakes up, quickly calm him down and know he is safe. If ever he gets hostile, use this to calm him down, it'll make him sleep!

Stay safe! ~Nahida

"Okay then... i should try to rest first and see if anything happens to him?" You sat at the chair and rested for a bit.

You were about to sleep until you heard.. grunting? You quickly looked at Scaramouche and checked if he was the source of sound, and yes, he was the source of the sound.

'Is he having a bad dream?' You questioned yourself.

"Who are you?"

_____________
HELLOOO
i wanna clear things up here for this ff
Some people say- in the next version scaramouche gets amnesia or smtn like that but for this ff i wont give him amnesia hshshahhash
Also you could pick your own vision/outfit! Feel free
Art credits: meestiie on twitter!

See ya in the next chapter!

Until next time, isabell~