short special chapter

so like before the chapter starts
i would like to thank everyone for supporting this book <3333
tbh the writing was kinda... ew... but i swear, i've slightly improved
well then, on to the chapter
+ one thing for readers
IM SO SORRY FOR MAKING THE PRONOUNS SHE/HER.. IM USED TO IT 😭
SO PLEASE WHENEVER I MENTION SHE/HER, PLS COMMENT AND I'LL FIX IT RIGHT AWAY
___________________

Playing...
𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙚-𝙏𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙬𝙞𝙛𝙩

"Oh, Its raining." The raindrops started pouring from the sky causing your attention to turn to them. You and Your lover sat peacefully on the bed just having chit-chat or whatever you could do with someone else on a normal day.

"You dumbass of course it is." Scaramouche scoffs then continues reading his book.

"Wow, you're poor soon-to-be with forever is sick right now and this is how you treat them? How disrespectful of you, Scara." You coughed and coughed meanwhile he just looked at you with plain disgust.

"I never asked you to be sick, 'My soon-to-be with forever'."

"Shut up..." You groaned in pain as you coughed and blowed your nose into the 103rd tissue.

"This is why you shouldnt stay in the rain for so long, You get sick and complain about it all day but never realise it was your fault." Scaramouche just sighed and walked over to the window and shut the curtains, The lamp by the desk beside the bed only remaining as the source of light in your shared room.

"Sorry..."

He just sighs and continues reading whatever he was reading once again, You lay yourself down the bed and face him, His waist basically facing you as he just read the book he held.

"What are you reading?"

"Just a book I found on the library."

"Boring.." You groaned, Turning to the other side of the bed.

"The Y/N I know doesn't comment about books being boring." He chuckles, he then puts the book aside and fixes the blanket you both shared before pulling you into a hug, He then turns you to face him.

"There, Better?" He closes his eyes as he smiles warmly. You felt your heart flutter seeing your lover relaxed and completely off-guard.

"I like seeing you like this. You seem so calm and gentle." You snuggle on his chest.

"Why wouldn't I?" He starts to stroke your hair lovingly, You flinch at his actions but after a while, you start to get used to the feeling and just let him do so.

"Im not that used to it. You always look like you're ready to fight someone." You giggle softly.

"Im just protecting you. I cant lose you too." The conversation starts to become deep, You take note about this to avoid saying anything that can lead you to the wrong path.

"You wont ever lose me. Im always on-guard and aware of my surroundings." You look in his eyes deeply, Those eyes who have experianced so much pain. The pain of losing his loved ones and so much more.

But you were there.

You saved him from any kind of pain, You simply could just make his bad day better, You can just do any kind of action he would just stare at you in awe, You can just exist and he would always thank celestia above everyday that you exist.

"I thank celestia everyday you exist." He says out of nowhere, making your face go red.

"Cheesy."

"Im just saying the truth." He smiles, Oh my archons- Its this exact smile, He has this smile- the smile that can kill you if you just look at him smiling like that, that smile just is so perfect. The definition of perfection, No, Its just simply the best smile you've seen your entire life.

And you loved him. And he did too.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚."

_____________________________

I feel so bad after yall had to read those.... chapters I wrote...

I READ THEM AND... EW...

I totally sucked before but now im writing and reading more books to improve for yall !!!

Hope yall enjoyed this special chapter i made ^^

Stay safe!

until for now, isabell~