Chapter one, who are you?

Sanctuary of Surasthana
Scaramouche's chamber
Your pov,

"Who the hell are you?" Scaramouche awokened from his slumber. Rubbing his eyes as if he just slept.

"Uhm, Hi?" The situation was very very.. awkward... you kept in mind what Nahida had gave in order to calm down the boy unless he does damage.

"You? What the hell are you doing here. And where are we?" Drowsiness filled his voice.

"The Sanctuary of Surasthana, i was adviced to take care of you in order to- Nevermind." You answered.

"And who adviced you to take care of me mortal?" He was.. Confused, Angry, Hurt, Emotions fled up his mind.

"The Dendro Archon."

"Hmph, leave me alone then. I wont do anything stupid." He turned to the other side and slept again.

'Il just do my check up.." You listed the things about Scaramouche and left the chamber.

"The stars... they're all a lie."

scaramouche's pov

scaramouche's pov

'What the hell is that noise?' You thought, you looked over to the little kitchen and saw them? What was their name again?

You peeked over to their direction and saw that they were cooking, it smelled quite nice, it had the scent of an inazuman dish.

"What is that?" I asked, they looked over me quite startled but continued to walk towards me.

"Dango, I've heard that this was a sweet snack in inazuma, it has quite the aroma." They smiled.

You took what they were holding and tasted it, to explain, it had a soft texture and it was very sweet, it gave you memories back in inazuma.

"You're from Inazuma arent you?" They became serious, so thats why they served dango.

"And why are you interfering with my life?" This was an suspicious move, for an assistant, i guess they were required to gain information about me.

"Its quite interesting, oh how about this. I share information about me, and you share information about you? Its fair." They smirked.

"Fine, its a deal." I was quite interested, they might be good help to get out of here.

"Il be out, take care!" They waved.