𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 6

a/n 2
if this updated, i changed the scaramouche into kunikuzushi, instead of ei naming him that (?) it was you
plus i changed some things because it was confusing as hell

a/n
ok like ik that the plot is trash
so im just gonna summarize it here

y/n is like an uhhh.. lets say an inventor that travels around teyvat to find her true intentions- finding her lost childhood friend-obviously yall alr know who it is

y/n is like traveler, but more on stays longer in an region, for her talents and gifts, shes pretty known as an famous inventor in sumeru

so yes, they feel intrested at scara bc his design and all and how he was blablablabla and nahida took note of this and boom i finally understand story starts

il give what the journal contained soon

+in this story, you named him scara, and he used it as an memory when he worked at the fatui, this is just from the story tho

enjoyy

_______________------------------______________

your pov

The journal, the one he left you.

Traveling teyvat, you never found him again.

The hope in your heart shattered into peices.

No one would ever make you feel worthy in this world other than him.

"Whats your name?" Your younger you spoke, asking the young man with purple locks.

"I cant tell you." Was all he replied, as he looked away towards the sea.

"One day, il find it out!"

"We'll be friends forever! For now, i shall give you a name." Your smiled beamed at him, he looked at you confused, but still proceeded to nod in agreement.

"Il name you, Kunikuzushi!" Was the last thing he remembered and kept in his heart.

(you forgot his name 😱😱🤣🤣
ps: this is a flashback, you'll understand on the next chap)

"Wanderer, how are your trips with Y/N? Are they going smoothly?" Nahids asked with a broad smile plastered on her face.

"They're fine, their boundless energy concerns me." With a bitter tension between the both of you.

"And how about you, Y/N?"

"Hes okay. Just the opposite of caring and nice." A bitter smile plastered upon your face. Nahida sighed as she continued eating her food.

"Hey, You've been zoning out." Kunikuzushi whispered to you, he looked at your bewildered face.

"Am i?" You shrugged off that unusual feeling you're feeling, continuing to eat your food.

"Y/N, May you leave for a bit? I want to discuss something with the Wanderer." You straight away nodded and left.

_______________

"Are you okay?" You looked over the young man who was seriously injured and tired.

"Please leave me here. Il be fine." His words coming out as an whisper.

"Come on, il help you. I studied medicine before." You lifted him up and held your dear friend's arm tightly. You walked him to your 'house' and layed him down the bed.

'He hates dango, i should cook these instead.' You thought, quickly preparing a dish called, 'Shimi Chazuke'- His favorite dish.

"Kuni? Wait no- is that even his name?" You argued with yourself trying to recall the wanderer's name to wake him up. He was in a deep sleep, so you tried your best to wake him up gently.

"Ah, i remember, his name is Kunikuzushi."

He instantly woke up and wiped his eyes, gazing at you softly. He looked down to his injured part and saw that it was covered with some sort of bandages.

"You're awake, I healed your wounds and-" He cut you off by silently saying, "Why?" His voice was cracking. He was obviously tired to do anything more, he could've just've been left in that fire. But You saved him.

"Because you're my friend, and i promise to always be by your side, no matter the consequences." Your smile was filled with passion. He gazed upon you as an weakling for helping others. He never experianced the feeling of someones medical aid. He had.. hope for once.

_____________

"Hey. Wake up-" A voice ringed inside your ears which shook you awake to find yourself in your matress laid down.

"You passed out due to something, Are you okay Y/N?" Nahida asked looking towards you with worry in her eyes. An 'Im fine' would work for them to worry less for you.

"Y/N. I should put you in vacation for now, you've been working yourself lately and i want you to rest. Its for your health." She stated, as she clasped her hand tightly. You looked over her dumbfounded but didnt say a thing. It was for the better.

You were in a daze. The world was spinning, you grasped your head in pain. Kunikuzushi had his stern look in his face but something was telling you there was something behind that. A facade. 'Why am i remembering him?' You were extremely dumbfounded. The past was returning to you for no reason. But your mind drifted to something else. 'Ah, The journal.. Its time again?'

"Kunikuzushi." He looked up at your face as you stood up. "Il be back. Il just get something there-" You stood up over the bed and walked towards his direction and picked up the object you needed.

"Whats that?" He asked, making you look at him. "Its a journal, from a friend i had. My goal is to find them again." He didnt take note much of this but you were the one he was looking at. Kunikuzushi was confused. He didnt know what you were feeling, in his past, he wanted to become an human. Learn how to be one, become one. But one thing he knew, He had no feelings.

"I wish you luck then."

"Are you Kunikuzushi?"

"I take it back."

"I was joking. Dont take it to heart." You chuckled as you returned the journal to its proper place. Your head started aching so you immediately returned to the bed.

"Were becoming opposites then. Il be taking care of you this time." He had a smirk around his amusing face. You ignored him and kept the blanket under your shoulders/head. (Whatever you prefer here, for me i prefer on the shoulder level muhahaha)

"Thank you, Kunikuzushi."

"Why?"
"Why?"

"Because you're my friend, and i promise to always be by your side, no matter the consequences."
Because you're my friend, and i promise to always be by your side, no matter the consequences."

Hope.

______________
Italic- past/authors note

1037 words
Hope you enjoyed! Im pretty sleepy so im gonna rest tonight, love you all!

until next time, isabell~