i finally, understand 》finale

__________________

You were pathetic.

Treated like an outcast in the akademiya.

"Stupid. Your inventions wont get anywhere. The grand sage will never be intrested in your work!" One student shouted at me, causing the other students to whisper things that would have a detrimental effect on you.

But,

Here you are, 4th highest positon in the akademiya, assistant of the Lesser Lord of sumeru.

"Y/N L/N, You have proven yourself worthy to be in this position," The archon stepped towards you, "Therefore, I announce you, assitant and engineer of the akademiya." The people gave you an round of applause as you smiled at the people who doubted you.

But it was never enough.

"Lesser Lord Kusanali?" You asked.

She hummed.

"I feel like i haven't been doing my job much lately, is there anything i could do for you?"

Silence occupied the room.

"There is one thing."

You hummed.

"Tommorow is the electro archon's date of birth, I want to offer her an gift, a special one,"

"A puppet, to inherit her position."

"So, Can you do the job?" The archon smiled.

"Yes, Thank you Lesser Lord Kusanali."

You overworked yourself, day and night, barely eating, only half an hour of sleep, non stop working.

It had to be perfect.

No mistakes.

"Y/N. Take a break." Cyno sighed as he held your right shoulder, you smiled at him weakly as you shaked your head.

"Cyno.. I cant."

"Why?"

"I want to prove im worthy of this position, I dont want to be looked down upon, This puppet has to be perfect." Cyno sighed heavily, He nodded slowly and let go of your shoulder, walking away from your workshop.

No matter how everyone tried to care for you,

You declined their care.

And you regretted it.

After 2 months, exactly a week before the electro archon's birthday, the puppet was finished.

"It looks wonderful. Im sure the electro archon will be pleased with our gift." The dendro archon said, smiling. "As your reward, you can stay in Inazuma as an vacation, for 2 months." A smile appeared in your face as you bowed to the archon.

"Y/N."

"Yes, Lesser Lord Kusanali?"

"The archon recived her gift today,

"And she seemed very pleased with it."

"Im glad to hear that." You continued packing your used materials around the ship.

"But,"

"I made a mistake didn't i?"

She went silent.

"Yes.."

"I'd rather not hear what mistake I made, Now let me excuse myself."

Nahida looked at your figure, She felt a feeling of guilt in her heart, wishing she would have time to help her dear student.

"Im sorry, Y/N."

your pov
teyvat

"You okay?" Your lover asked, his gaze focused on you.

"Yeah, Just recalling the past." As you held a piece of paper, You crumbled it into pieces and smiled.

"Whatever then." Kunikuzushi went out of your shared room.

Sometimes, you have to let go of the past.

"Kunikuzushi! Im going out for a bit!" You shouted as you locked the door of your shared home, smelling the sweet breeze of sumeru.

"Y/N! Come on lets go together." Collei smiled at you, Somehow, she grew so much for the past years, As she matured even more after she healed from her disease.

"Sure, Come on now." You ruffled her hair as she giggled.

Today Lesser Lord Kusanali hosted a party, As she missed us all and wanted a reunion, How sweet of her!'

Everyone greeted each other and enjoyed their selves at the party.

"They've grown so much, Haven't they?"

"They have."

The archon chuckled, "Im very proud of you."

"Why?"

"You saved our future, If you didn't, Do you think they would achieve their dreams?" The archon smiled, as she glanced over them.

"Look at Cyno, Retired from being General, Still the same cold glare, But still caring as ever." You both laughed.

"Al haitham, Grand sage of the akademiya, Very diligent and wise." You nodded.

"Nilou, Tighnari and Collei have one thing in common, Very passionate about their job, Im very proud of them."

"Me too."

"And you,"

"I was always proud, No matter what you did." You smiled brightly at the archon, Her humble words brought comfort.

"Thank you Lesser Lord Kusanali."

_______________________________

I finally, Understand.

Hi everyone!
It seems as we have a new finished book!
I was very happy making this book but-
It isint really a planned book and when i started it, i was extremely busy.
So yes some chapters are corny asf
I will take this book as an lesson for future books and learn to improve.

Thank you for all the support!

isabell, closing this book~