Prologue

A/N: Hey Guys after really a long wait I am back, I am currently able to do a bit of writing so like I said in my other book no worries I will continue it when I've got the time Honkai is just a lot to research right now for me. Here we are in Fate Apocrypha.

Your name is gonna be Y/N Yggdmilennia. You are the older brother of Fiore and Caules. For you family is one of the most important things, but as a magus you also have the goal to reach The root of Akasha, to gain access to one of the 5 branches of true magic.

Age: 20

Hight: Y/H

Hair Color: H/C

Eye Color: E/C

Command Spell, when you summon your servant:

Ok enough with the character explanation, so let's get right into the story if you still have questions just ask it here I will try to answer them

For 60 years after the 3rd Holy Grail war in Fuyuki the family of Yggdmilennia secured and hid the Greater grail from the face of the world, but now your Uncle Darnic explained to the family that the Great Holy Grail War is under preparation.

Y/N POV:
Darnic:"So do you all understand what that means with this Great Holy Grail War?"

Y/N:"Yes Uncle because we 7 of the Yggdmilennia family would fight together the Grail decided to summon 14 not 7 Servants

You repeated what your Uncle said to let him know you listened as you look at the faint outlines of soon to be Command Spells on your right hand.

Caules:"Yes just like Y/N said."

Darnic:"Good so you all know the importance of the strength of our Servants

Darnic:"Good so you all know the importance of the strength of our Servants. I already have the catalyst for Vlad the Third ready the hero of Romania. All of you six look after the catalyst of your servant alone, after all when we the black fraction wins are we going to start a second Holy Grail War to decide the true winner. I hope you understand that. But knowing that Fiore has difficulties I'll allow it that Caules and Y/N will help her."

Fiore:"Thank you Uncle."

Y/N:"I understand

Y/N:"I understand."
You sigh as you think about what kind of Servant would be fitting for yourself.

Fiore:"Y/N could you help me to my room?"

Y/N:"Of course sis."
You walked to her and began pushing her wheelchair out of the room waving the other family members / Masters a good night

Fiore:"Y/N you seem a bit out of character after you got the signs to be a Master?"

Y/N:"Oh? Is it that obvious, well I'm thinking about this upcoming War. It is against my principles to fight against my younger sister and brother but as a Magus I want to win to reach the Grail for my Wish."

She giggles softly when she hears your answer
Fiore:"Do you have an idea already what type of Servant you want to summon?"

Y/N:"No I have not yet decided what servant I should summon. And you Fiore? Any Hero already in mind?"

Fiore:"not a specific Hero in particular but I think an Archer."

You two soon reach her room, where she says a good night to you, before you walk down into the Library

The library was empty as usual to the current time, as only a few Homunculi would walk past you, as you look through books for ideas what type or better who to summon.

Y/N:"Ok let's see."
You look through the books of a few legends to the point where you no longer would notice your surroundings as your Uncle Darnic would watch over your shoulder before speaking up

Darnic:"So researching for a Servant Y/N?"

With this action you where forcefully pulled out of the book screaming up in surprise
Y/N:"AH! Oh god Uncle please never do this again"
You where panting out of shock as Darnic looks into the book you where reading

Darnic:"So what legend are you researching Y/N? You do realize because of your strong Magic circuits you can summon a strong Heoric Spirit you are beside myself the only Yggdmilennia with the strongest Magic affinity.

Hearing this rare praise of your Uncle you smile a bit
Y/N:"Thank you Uncle."
Darnic:"But now that is taken care of I would go now have a good night Y/N."
Y/N:"Good night Uncle."

With these words Darnic leaves the library leaving you alone once again, as you sigh rubbing the red scars on your right hand that will become your command Spell

A few months have passed since the talk with your Uncle in the library, Darnic already has summoned his Servant Vlad the Third, who is the Lancer of Black we also have our Caster who is busy building Golems below our castle. The day Fiore, Caules, You, Gordes and Celenike is coming closer you where unable to get a good Catalyst for the summon of your servant, the only thing you where able to find was an almost destroyed bowstring with an unknown origin

You where right now in the Studie with Fiore and Caules, talking about the catalysts you where able to get

Fiore:"I was able to get an old bow as a catalyst of the Trainer of Heroes of Ancient Greece. Chiron is with high possibility going to be my servant."

Caules:"Wow such a figure of Greece legends."

Y/N:"He might be a good fit for us."

Fiore:"Mhm. So what did you two find?"
Fiore asks Caules and Y/N, who looks at the box where his catalyst is stored in

Y/N:"Well I wasn't able to find out to wich Hero this catalyst is connected to, but it was inside a tomb that was sealed a very long time, so maybe something more ancient then Greece heroes. But I'm not so sure."

Caules:"Oh well, we will see when we all summon tomorrow. But we'll back to the topic, I was only able to get this an old Lightning rod that by legend was used to animate the monster Frankenstein."

Y/N:"Well I kinda can get what class your servant is gonna be brother."

Well then guys I hope you enjoyed this Prologue to this book, I plan on continue working on both this and my Honkai book soon enough. If there are mistakes please accept them, because it is in my opinion rather difficult to handle such complex series like Fate and Honkai with a regular update schedule, but right now I hope you all will support this book. Because Fate was by fare the one anime that brought me the most into the Anime scene until next chapter See ya.
LaserNico out.