Part 4: The Choice

A/N: Here we are once again Part 4. I Hope you all will enjoy.

Y/N was sitting with Astolfo at a table beside the homunculus boy, as Astolfo explains to him his plan and morality, why he want to help him.

Y/N POV:

Y/N:"Ok Rider, I think that is enough."
You say, as you look over to the boy, as he looks out the window from the bed

Astolfo:"So what are you going to do now?"
Y/N:"I'll help the two of you out. I was never fond of the idea of using Homunculi as Batteries, so I want to help him."
Astolfo:"Wait Really! WOHO Thank You."
Y/N:"Hey quiet."
Astolfo:"Oh sorry. Haha. It's just so wired you are so unlike the other from your family."
Kama:"I was thinking the same."
Both you and Astolfo jump at her sudden appearance
Y/N:"My God please Kama, never do this again."
Kama:"Ok, it's just that Lancer wants all Masters to gather in the main room."
You sigh, as you stand up going with Kama to the door
Y/N:"Rider, when you need something tell either me or Kama about it. We will do what we can do."
Astolfo:"Ok Thanks."

You walk with Kama to the main room of the castle, where you where the last to come to the meeting

Vlad:"Master of Assassin, mind explaining why you come here so late?"
Y/N:"I was doing something that was rather important for my studies, and lost track of time."
Vlad:"If that's the case let this never happen again. Anyway, I let you all gather here, because Cater his Golem spies detected the enemy coming to us by the looks of it, there Berserker and two currently unknown Servants."

He said as he shows us a picture of the three
Y/N:"That man with the spear is not Lancer that's for sure, I'd say he is the red Rider."
Kama:"I must agree Master, he fits more the rider class then the others. And this woman she is flink and it seems she knows they are being watched, so I say the red Archer."
Vlad:"Very observing you two. They will reach the castle at nightfall. Master of Rider, make Rider ready to fight Berserker. Saber and our Berserker will confront the red Rider and Archer."
Kama:"I will to come with them Lancer."
Vlad:"And why so?"
Kama:"Master came up with a plan with wich i would be able to easily gain a lot of Mana, and for that I need to go with them."
Y/N:"Yes it's true. I came up with it, when I was checking a few facts about her. And to make sure it will go smoothly I will go with the three."
Fiore:"What! That's practically suicide!"
Caules:"I must agree to her as a Master we are not fit for combat against other servants."
Darnic:"I'll allow it, but Y/N I expect you to proof that your theory is right."

You only nod at Darnic, as you leave the room with Kama, with the other Masters wondering what is currently happening with you.

No one POV:
Fiore:"Something is up that's unlike him."
Caules:"I agree Sister."

Y/N POV:

You walk with Kama to your room, as she hummed to herself

Y/N:"Kama, how much mana do you think you will get from them?"
Kama:"Hmm, when they have high quality Masters, I might be able to refuel my mana supply up to 75%."
Y/N:"How is your mana supply right now?"
You ask interested
Kama:"20% right now."
Y/N:"Ok then it is a good amount of Mana you would get."
Kama:"Master, why do you lock yourself away from your family, if I might ask?"
Y/N:"Ah, so you noticed. Well to be honest, I was never a great fan of this family, and I was planing on leaving after the Grail War."

You explained to Kama the reason, why you want to leave, when you two reached your room, as you two passed the time, with a game of cards