Part 2: Preperations

A/N:Here we are Part 2 I hope you all enjoy the book. Anyway here we go.

Y/N POV:

It was still the night of the summoning of the remaining servants, and you where sitting in your room on a chair, while Kama was laying on your bed.

Kama:"So Master, what are we going to do?"
Y/N:"So Kama, can you tell me a bit more about you? Or are you keeping it a secret?
Kama:"I'm not keeping any secrets Master. That you can be save about, but anyway, what is your Wish Master?"
Y/N:"My wish? Well I'm a Mage so normally my goal is to reach Akasha to gain True Magic, but I am also a brother, and my brother and Sister are very important for me, so if anything would happen to them I would try to get them to safety."
Kama:"Ah I see well then I got the right master with you also you have a very pleseant Mana I need to say, it's so calm but still very potent."

Kama giggled softly as she looked at you

Y/N:"Well I'm beat Kama could you please get out of my bed. How about we continue our conversation tomorrow. You can just look around the castle."
Kama:"Ugh. Ok Master."
She reluctently gets out of your bed, before disappearing

Y/N drops on his bed before relatively fast falling asleep

Kama POV:

Kama walked a bit through the castle before coming across Fiore who was being brought into her room by Chiron
Fiore:"Oh good evening Assassin. Let me guess Brother is asleep?"
Kama:"Ah uh yes he just went to bed, he seems to be an interesting Person but a great Master, when it is about Mana."
Fiore:"Well that is good to hear, that you like something about him. Tell me Assassin, are you really a Goddess?"
Kama:"Are you not beleving me?"
Chiron:"What my Masta meant to say, that it is difficult to belive that you are the goddess of Love and Lust with the appearance of a childe."

Kama:"Ah well you see like I said earlier, because of low Mana amounts in the air I needed to turn into this appearance of a Childe to handle the low Mana at the moment, but over time I should definetly be able to make my body change closer to my real appearance."
Fiore:"Ah I see, well then thank you for the small talk Assassin, have a good night."
Kama:"Good Night you two."
Kama disappeared again, as Chiron and Fiore entered her room

Time skip next morning

Y/N POV:

Y/N woke up early in the morning as she feels some wight on him. He removed the blanket revealing Kama who was using him as a pillow
Y/N:"Uh Kama, wake up."
She sturred a bit before waking up looking at Y/N

Kama:"Ah good morning Master~. What's on todays schedule?"
Y/N:"Ah uh well. My plan was to test out, how strong you are."
Kama:"Why? That's no Fun."
Y/N:"Kama understand, how should I know how to use you in this war, when I don't know how strong you are."
Kama:"Why do you need to make sense with this. Ugh Fine let's get this over with so we can do something fun."

Y/N nodded as he got out of bed, as Kama jumped from the bed to the door, as you follow her

As you and Kama walked through the halls of the castle you would walk across Avicebron the Golem Caster. Giving you an Idea

Y/N:"Ah Hello Caster, uhm could you help me out with something, if you don't mind?"
Caster:"Ah Hello Master of Assassin. In what way do you need my help? I'm still rather busy."
Y/N:"Yes I know I wanted to ask if I could borrow a few of your Golems to test out Kama's strength."
Caster just sight

Caster:"If you need, but I can only give you 3 Golem the master of Berserker also took a few of them to test out how strong our Berserker is."
Y/N:"I think three are more then enough."
Kama:"In what way do you want to test my strength if I fight against some stupid Golems."
Caster:"Oh please don't talk about my creations like that Assassin. The three I will give you will recorde the strength and speed of your attacks and send them to me, wich I will then give later to you."
Y/N:"Thank you Caster

Caster just sighed as he walke away
Caster:"The Golems will be in the garden."
Y/N:"Ok."
You and Kama walk out into the garden, as the Golems moved into the garden a good distance between each of them. As Caules and Berserker walked from the forest as you wave them to you

Y/N:"Hey Caules, so finished testing Berserker her strength?"
Caules:"Oh yeah, I found out that her Nobel Phantasm on full strength would harm her, so I gave her the Order to never use it on full force."
Kama:"She has such a destructive Nobel Phantasm?"
Fran just looked at Kama with a distrustful look
Fran:"Hmmmm."
Caules:"Huh is something Berserker?"
Berserker didn't answer as she walked off back into the Castle

Y/N:"You should better go after her."
Caules:"Yeah you're right."
Kama:"Have a pleasent Morning Master of Berserker."
Kama said to Caules with a little bow
Caules:"Oh uhh thank you Assassin."

Caules walked back to the castle as you get everything ready for the test

Y/N:"Ok Kama, that should be all, are you ready?"
You asked as you stood beside her
Kama:"Yes I'm ready Master, what would you like me to do first?"
Y/N:"You are completely free in fighting against them, I mainly want to know how you fight."
Kama:"Ah ok well then stand back dear Master."
Kama said as she sumoned her Sugar Cane Bow before dashing at the Golem with highspeed making the ground give up under the force

She slips between the legs of the Golem as she shoots one of her arrows through the Golem, making him explode, before she launched what seems like black Energy Balls at the other two Golems wich where Completely torn apart by them as she walked back to you with a "Sweet" smile on her face

Kama:"Ok I'm finished Master~"
Y/N:"Uhhh y-yeah I can see that."
As the dust settled you could only see a hole in the ground where the 2 golems where standing, as the remains of the Golem she destroyed with her Bow faded away

Kama:"So are you satisfied by my impressed?"
Y/N:"I'm very impressed indeed Kama."
Kama:"Well then Thank you Master."

Darnic POV:

Darnic was currently in a room discussing with his Lancer Servant Vlad

Vlad:"Tell me, when I would ask you what I was missing when I was alive, what would you answer me?"
Darnic:"Well by someone who is as young as I can not really answer this Question."
Vlad:"It was military strength. In the time I was alive I could not have dreamed to have generals with such power.
Darnic:"We have Chiron The Trainer of Heroes and great Sage who teaches many Greek heroes, the Insane man made Monster of Viktor Frankenstein, the great Golem Master Avicebron, one of the great 12 Paladins of Karl the great Astolfo, the legendary Hero who has defeated a dragon and bathed in its blood Siegfried, the Goddess of Love and Lust Kama and you the rightful lord of this country Vlad the third."
Vlad:"All of them are great for this war, but this Assassin Kama something tells me she would try to backstab us when she would get the chance, but I'm trailing off topic. But the red fraction needs to be defeated."

Y/N POV:

You where currently back in your practice room to practice the modification of elemental characteristics, while Kama was watching you from the side
Kama:"So Master, can you tell me the reason why you practice such a wired and unstable kind of magecraft?"
Y/N:"That's actually a good question Kama. To be completely honest, I picked it up, when I read about it in a book in the library and because of how interesting it sounded I wanted to master it. On objects with no magical energy like wood or other types of energy like fire I'm able to change it with magic I often create a backlash wich does this."
You say it, as you show Kama the burns and scars on the palm of your right hand
Kama:"Hmm well if you where able to get this far I think you will be able to master it some day."

A/N: We'll here we are Part 2 of this Book, it took me a good amount of time to get a few things right but I hope you all enjoy this. Now then how do you all think Y/N will end up acting in this Grail War. I relly look forward to read your thought to the book. We see us again in the next Chapter

LaserNico Out