Part 5: Betrayal

A/N:Well here we are once again. Sorry for the longer wait for this chapter. I explain why at the end.

No one POV:

In the church base of the red fraction Archer and Rider finally returned tho they are still quite tired out after Kama drained there Mana.

Shirou:"Well quite interesting what happened to the two of you."
Shirou said as he turns to the tired Archer and Rider
Rider:"Well, let's just say this Assassin of the Black fraction has some nasty abilities."
Archer:"Yeah that is true her looks are very deceiving."
Karna:"Well you met a God after all."
Karna who materialized himself on one of the benches said as he recalls his encounter with Kama
Shirou:"You know her?"
Karna:"It is difficult not to know the Hindu God of Love when your father is a Hindu god as well. Her name is Kama. She was banished after her crimes. When I faced her when I pursued Ruler I could say she is hiding her true intentions to her Master."
Archer:"So are there things we need to know about her, if we face her again?"
Karna:"Yes and it is for me to handle her, she has not yet reached her full strength, but after the amount of Mana she drained from you two she might be a lot stronger compared to last time."
Shirou:"Did something interesting happened after she drained the magic from the two of you?"
Shirou asked as he sat down on a bench as well. Archer who regained her conciseness first after Kama took most of her mana is holding her bow tightly
Archer:"Her Body changed."
Karna:"In what way?"
Archer:"She got older. Before she looked like a little Childe, but after draining Riders and my Mana she changed into a Teenager by the looks of it."
Shirou:"Hmm, this Assassin might become a lot of trouble, if she reaches her peak strength."
Karna:"I must agree to that."
Archer:"Are there other things we should know about Assassin?"
Karna:"When I faced her I noticed there was something she was hiding, but it was present. It seems like the Kama in this war seems to be a combination of the God Kama and the Demon Mara. I think if she reaches her full strength more of Mara will break through."
Shirou:"So what your saying is that the Assassin of the black masters have a divine spirit fused with a demon."
Karna:"Yes."
*As they talk the Red Assassin decides to show up*

Shirou:"Ah hello Semiramis how is your Nobel Phantasm going?"Semiramis:"The work is going smoothly, also about the black Assassin

Semiramis:"The work is going smoothly, also about the black Assassin. I've heard a lot about her, but I never thought that it would be something like this."
Shirou and the other servants of the Red fraction continue there discussion

Y/N POV:

After Ruler took the boy away after he woke up I turned around to see Kama who was looking to the castle, as we heard a horse running to our location.

Y/N:"Not good they are coming now."
Kama:"What are your orders?"
Y/N:"Don't attack them let's try to settle it with words first, if it turns violent I want you to take me and go into the city, where the Red Saber was located."
Kama:"sigh If you say so Master."