5 •°.

TW: suicide

two weeks later (soz)

9:04am

I sit on the edge of my bed, fully dressed, waiting for someone to come in to tell me we are leaving.

Today we are going into the city, all of us. I haven't left this house since I got here, I'm not even fully healed. I'm not sure I'm even supposed to be here.

I need to leave here, I don't know why I feel like I can't be here, I'm walking fine. I'm still in pain, it's obviously not fully healed but it's scarring over.

I can feel the risen scar under these jeans, it's become more noticeable lately. All the scars that scatter my body just seem to be part of my skin now, like they've always been there.

I stand up and put my brown coat on over the grey hoodie I'm already wearing, layering up with a jumper underneath with a vest top under all that.

The cuffs of my jeans falling over my boots a bit, the scuffed boots I've worn for years now.

I grab my bag and grab my gun from the window sil, opening my door and brushing my thoughts away as I walk downstairs.

I meet the boys in the kitchen, nick turns to me. "I was about to call for you, got everything?" He says smiling, "yeah" I reply shortly.

They grab their own things and continue to talk as I walk outside, jax walking from the drawing room out to follow me.

"Hello baby" I say in a baby voice as I kneel down to pet him, his tail wags as I continue to pet and kiss him. "Are you gonna be good for me when I'm gone?" I say in a questioning tone as jax barks and licks my face in excitement.

Clay walks out and smiles as he sees jax, he kneels down next to me and pets him as well. "Good morning jax" he says softly, scratching behind his ears. We both continue to pet and scratch him.

"Look at him, he's loving it" clay finally speaks, I smile. "Yeah, he's bloody spoiled. Aren't you?" I say as i pet him all over.

George and nick soon walk out, they both smile at jax and give him a scratch before nick says we should go. "Okay, jax inside now" he runs inside, tail wagging.

We head to the truck as I brush dog hair off of myself, smiling at clay doing the same.

Nick sits in the driving seat, clay sitting next to him. Me and George sit behind, me being directly behind nick.

"We should go to that mall today" clay says, I look up at the rear-view mirror to see clay looking back at me, we both break eye contact as soon as its made.

"I actually went in there on my way here" I butt in, continuing the conversation. "I didn't get far tho, only slept there" I continue.

"You can get some clothes there" nick says "I'm tired of seeing the same shirt over and over" I laugh at his remark.

we continue to drive for around 20 minutes, getting deeper and deeper into the city.

we sat in a comfortable silence until I notice something. We drive past a car with a familiar groups logo spray painted onto it. I whip my head around and look at it intently as we drive away.

"You okay?" George asks, gaining the attention of the other two. "Yeah it's just" I stop "has that graffiti always been there?" I ask, turning to them all.

"Yeah, months now" nick replies, I turn back to it again, watching it fade in the distance. "Why?" George asks.

"I know that group, they're called WLV's or 'wolves' " I explain "I used to be with them" I continue.