Prologue

"Damn it!"
I threw my sister's phone on my bed in frustration.

'Cute and Fluffy Romance'

The most pathetic name of a game I have ever seen. When my sister asked me for help to clear this game, I laughed a lot at her for not being able to win such a shitty game.

But this game turned out to be anything but 'cute' and 'fluffy'. The basic premise is of a fantasy world with Empire setting. Basically, the cliché heroine with light magic raising affection of capture tarhets and a villainess who gets in way every time.

The villainess is the daughter of a powerful Duke. Her mother died during childbirth and her father became distant and strict. But he really loved her and because of him, she could get away with provoking even the prince and princess. But once her father died, she became dependent on her fiancé, the crown prince. She turned Yandere.

And she was super powerful. The most powerful person in the world with enormous amount of mana, all 5 natures of magic along with dark magic. Then she had the strongest dragon as a familiar. Demon Queen was at her mercy, she basically control over the whole Demon Army. She was powerful enough to turn the whole empire into dust.

Then the player is the heroine. Enormous mana and White magic. But nowhere near powerful than the villainess. She encounters the prince who is sick of the villainess killing every girl she thinks has a crush on him. Then along with the rest of the capture targets, they face the tyrannical overpowered villainess. But throughout the game, one wrong move could get the heroine killed.

My sister has cleared all the drama part, but she can't clear the final battle against villainess vs heroine and 5 capture targets. She is 10 times stronger than the Demon Queen, who is the second last boss.

I have been trying to beat her for a month but I can't deplete even half of her HP. She is too hard to beat.

On the Top Charts, only about a mere 1000 have cleared the game, even though it has 500M+ downloads.

"I will just go to sleep. Fuck the developer to create such an impossible game!"

I went to sleep that day, but when I woke up, I had turned into a baby girl in another world.