The Entrance Ceremony-1

The Imperial Academy is the largest academy in the world. It's structure is rebuilt by my mother and the Dwarf King.

Despite paling in comparison as compared to Raphael Academy, the second largest academy in the world located in Raphael, the kingdom of Scholars, the inside of it is around 50 times larger than Raphael Academy!

All hail my mom's amazing magic!

There are 450 classrooms, 200 training grounds, 2 grand stadiums, which are of about the size of 5 football stadiums each. Then there are 7 towers for magic geeks, 10 labs for each mechanical engineering, 5 different fields of medicine, general sciences, architecture, etc. It even has two astronomical observatories, you know, telescope and all.

Then there are enough playgrounds for football, cricket, badminton, table tennis and other sports, and their magical variations.

That's not all, but the main building is freaking 75 floors high!!! It's clearly not medival age. It is something in between medival and modern, with somethings lagging and somethings beyond even my previous world.

Like... There wasn't anything like instant healing which is only possible because of magic.

Anyway, I am going to give the opening speech as the top scorer and next Empress. As I stood on the stage, I took in the view of hundreds of students who made it here.

Evelyn and Sherlin, the twin princesses of the Elf Archduchy.

Rosand, Romand and Renald, the best friends Dwarf Trio. Rosand is the Dwarf Prince.

Kitty, Wolf and Yukihime, the heirs of cat, wolf and fox tribes respectively. They are the top 3 contenders of the throne, which is decided by beast tradition of a competition of strength.

Lilith the necromancer undead, Nyx the Succubus, and Dramin the greed demon. They are the strongest demons of my age.

Then there is the Prince, who is just a waste of space so I wouldn't even tell his name throughout the story. Let's just call him Stupid Prince.

Anyway, the rest of the important humans are Cecil Andragonia, the daughter of a count who is my family doctor. Cecil is also a genius in the field of medicine.

Then Sullivan, a genius commoner who scored the second highest marks after me. One of the capture targets.

Brad Knight, the son of the Knight Commander. One of the capture targets.

William Ryzen, one of the gratest wizard in my generation and most probably the next Mage Association Head.

Then there is the heroine..., Where is she? Did she get sick or something so she couldn't come? I tried sensing huge Light Magic source in the capital, but I didn't find her. So I expanded my search field to the whole world, and instantly found her. After focussing a bit, I found her on the other side of the globe, relaxing in a beachside mansion.

She is wearing blue bikini by the way, and looks the most beautiful person after me.

Let's look inside her head for a bit. Hmm... So she transmigrated some months ago, and moreover she is the writer of the storyline of the game.

Oops! Looks like I intruded her privacy. I will just teleport her here later and admit her in the Academy as an apology later.

Fufu~! How kind Goddess I am.