Making a Demi-Goddess

(Diana's PoV)

I can still remember it, as clear as if it happened just yesterday.

The day I, a succubus, fell in love.

When I was just two year old, The Demon King took me in as a concubine, or to say, as a security measure.

Unlike other races, our bodies are so compatible with mana that it wouldn't be a lie that we are literally made of it. As such, our bodies get more mature the more mana we gain.

As the Young Lady of the Succubus household, I had a 16 year old human girl's body as early as I turned one. I had a really high amount of mana, capable of becoming the Demon Queen in the future.

I expected that I would be killed by the then Demon King, but instead, he made me his concubine.

But it was just a farce.

Graham Laurier and Alexandria the Witch were marching towards our kingdom, alone. But they were capable enough to wipe out our whole race.

The Demon King foolishly thought that he could seduce Alexandria the Witch, who was the most terrifying creature that ever existed.

The Duke of the Human Kingdom, who was deeply in love with her and trying to seduce her as well, got wind of this, and declared that the Demon King was trying to abduct that Witch. Like hell he could do that.

The Witch had nothing else to do, so she joined him on his quest to kill the Demon King.

So, the fate of Demon King was sealed, and he was going to pass on all his powers to me, so that I could lead the Demon race and prevent them from being wiped out.

The Demon King was truly nuts. Entrusting a whole race to a two year old demon.

But I couldn't refuse him so I had go through his so-called 'masterplan'.

I was made to study, which I hated with all my heart! The sex part where I absorbed his mana and abilities was fine though.

Gradually, one year had passed. The Duke was defeating one demon after another, without killing them. Good thing was that the Witch was just watching it on the sidelines. The Demon King has already given up on himself and let himself to be sucked dry by me. I became as powerful as his prime, and would become the Demon Queen as soon as he died.

Then the Demon King challenged the Duke and demanded that the rest of our race to be left alone. Well, that was his intention from the beginning. If you knew that you would be killed, you shouldn't have gone after that Witch.

What did he even find interesting in her?

No, scratch that. I then knew what he found interesting in her the moment I saw her in person.

Even I, the leader of Succubi and the next Demon Queen instantly fell in love with that Goddess.

I wanted to bow down to her and serve her for the rest of my life.

Well, that wish came true soon enough.

As soon as Demon King's head went rolling, I gained the control of all the demons through my new <<Demon Queen Authority>>

The Witch approached me and looked at me with interest. I could feel her brimming with so much power that even  if the Duke, Demon King in his prime and me attacked her at the same time, we would be instantly defeated within a second.

I instinctly bowed down to her.

"Diana, will you serve me?"
"I will be really happy to!"

I became so much happy that she asked me that. Will I serve her in hehehehe~