2 : ❝𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐊❞

Nicholas

I roll up my sleeve and push my hair back quickly, "Making this harder for yourself Damon," I punch his abdomen, he tries to take it. "Fuck you," I punch him twice hearing him grunt made me strike him again, "Fuck me?" Another to the gut, "Fuck me? We have a deal and you decided to go and break it."

I step back watching him hang by his hands, his sweat coating his body mixing with his blood. "I don't wanna have to be the bad guy Damon," I shake my head and Eli stands by my side and hands me his knife, "You had one job and that was to do whatever the fuck I told you."

"I don't have to kill you, hell we don't even have to be here..." I walk up to him and his eyes are hard swirling with hatred, it almost excites me again. "Sha is it? That's what you called he-,"

"Don't Nicholas," I smirk, finally hit a nerve. "No, you don't. I'm missing a grand of drugs, Oxy, Molly, I'm missing shit you had to get, I'm also missing three point two million dollars can you tell me where it went? you can't." I click open Eli's knife and point it into the middle of his chest. "I'm missing also a very important drive of mines."

"Guess who probably can, Sha, Shauani, she probably can though, especially once I tell her how important." He squirms, I nod as the knife makes a mark, "Sai cosa farai stronzo?"

"YOU ARE GONNA GET MY FUCKING MONEY!" I punch him and I cut him down, I crouch down and grip his face up, I look past him and at the blood on the walls "Believe me when I say I'll drag you both down to hell,"

"Don't kill him, but make sure he gets me my shit."

I shut the shed door and call my sister back, "Hey asshole, at the bitch's house?" I put her on speaker and take my shirt off carefully and look at the cuts. "It was nothing but I got wanted I wanted for now, and I didn't touch her if you must fucking know."

"I didn't wanna fucking know your sex shit, and are you sure?"

"Elena, I'm sure." I get very irritated with my sister when she ask me if I'm sure more than once, I feel the same way when someone I don't like does it. She's my sister, I can't kill her, even if I tried.

"Slut almost got you killed, great, but hey you know what that means. They'll give you a little more time." I clean my cuts carefully and ignore her cursing out some guy on the road, "I know, I've given it a three weeks and Eli told me he sees her at the theater every Friday I haven't seen him though, even at the house."

"Perfect, if they're involved you find her you'll find him."

"Perfect," I confirm and I start my shower, "Nick?"

"It's just one right?" Her voice gets soft, vulnerable making me want to do nothing more than act how I used to...keep her away keep her in the dark, but that almost got her killed.

"Just one. One more time." She tells me she loves me and in that moment she sounds just like our mother.

"Get home safe Elena," I hang up and get in the shower rinsing the blood, sweat, dirt, and lies off me. My thoughts and guilt forever stay.

I get dressed and attempt to do my hair, I grab my ring and slide it on my finger I tilt my neck and look at the dice and spider under my ear. My mom always said I probably liked the pain, liked the heat, she was right about one thing, maybe. I think I like the pain. I need a new tattoo anyways.

I do my hair and pat my face with oil, I put my necklace and earrings on and look at Elijah in my door way. "What?" I grab my belt and slide it on and watch him as he watches me, "When do you do your hair?"