Part Three - The Secret

When they got Derek's room Derek sat on the right side of the bed turning his back to Stiles. He put his hands up and slipped of the Dark blue top he wore during training.

Derek grabbed a few things out of the dresser and made his way to the bathroom. "I'm taking a shower don't come in!" He said entering and closing the door to the bathroom.

*Stiles POV*
I wasn't the most comfortable camper but it was an okay way to spend my Friday.

I pulled my phone out my pocket and and stripped down to just my Calvin Klein briefs and my hoodie. To hide the scars. This is how I usually slept I've always been open with my dad but I couldn't let him know about the cutting so I sleep with my hoodie on incase he comes in.

I sat down on Derek's bed and thought to my self.. 'What am I getting into'. I wish I could just wrap myself in Derek's black and gray plaid bedsheets and just disappear.

When I finally heard the annoying squeak from the shower head and the water smacking against the tub stop, I snapped out of my thoughts and back into reality.

I looked up in time just to see Derek exit the bathroom with a pile of dirty close in hand.

But I was to busy staring at his naked body! 'Omg Derek Hale is naked.. In front of me!!!'. The water from his shower still clung to his perfectly tanned body. I was in shock, and I couldn't move at all..

"Uh..uh um De-erek" I didn't know how to react. Is he trying to make a move on me..

I tried to refrain from looking any further than his waist. At his, at least 8inch member..

"What Stiles" Derek said in a smooth relaxing tone. He put his dirty clothes in the small rickety wooden hamper that was placed perfectly in the corner.

"Um.. You-you're naked" I replied. "Real Werewolves have nothing to hide" he said bitterly. "But if it bothers you I'll put something on". "No it doesn't bother me Stiles said blushing and turning away. His face felt really hot and he knew he was blushing.

"Well I know how you are with your teenage hormones" he said jokingly to mess with me. He dried off with a towel and slipped on a pair of really tight pair of crimson briefs. They gripped his body in all the right places.

"And why do you have a hoodie on in bed" he questioned. "I just like it" I lied. He slowly walked towards me. "Derek.." I said trying to back up. Next thing I know I'm on my stomach pinned to the bed and Derek was straddling me like he's riding a horse.

"DEREK! Get off you dirty wolf!" I yelled. I wonder what this would be like if he never covered himself. But it was to late he was already slipping off my hoodie leaving my almost hairless chest bare.

I heard a concerned gasp "What the f*ck Stiles" he said moving his hand from cut to cut.

I explained that I've been cutting my self and he just shoves his face into his huge palms. "We'll talk about this tomorrow morning" he said in a disappointed tone.

We got in bed and Derek cut off the lights. I was close enough to him to be warmed by his radiant body heat. I wanted to cuddle with him so much but I didn't want to go into anything more right now.

They chatted for a bit and then I heard the all to familiar sound of a text message. Derek kept telling the story he was telling before I got the message.

I checked my phone to see who just sent that text. To my surprise it was my dad. I didn't think he would text me with so much to do at work. He must have gotten a short break

Papa Stiles: "Are you okay what's going on?"
Stiles: "Yeah I'm okay.. I'm just in bed with Derek.. We are both in our briefs"
Papa Stiles: "Oh my god! Are you guys.. Um doing.. it."
Stiles: "NO DAD"

I could hear a chuckling Derek in the background but it was already to late to keep the conversation hidden from him he already saw it all.

Papa Stiles: "Okay okay Stiles just tell me if anything happens I need to know everything going on in your life. I love you Stiles"
Stiles: "I do tell you everything. And I love you Daddio, be safe"

I put my phone back on the bedside table and slowly turned to Derek. He had an evil smirk glued to his face. "Oh shutup." I said laying my head on his arm.

"I love messing with you" Derek said pulling me closer. His chin rested on my head.

"I love being around you" I whispered to him. We were really comfortable with each but we wouldn't be getting intimate any time soon. I wrapped my legs around his hairy legs and my arms around his shirtless torso.

"Good night Stiles" "Night Derek" it didn't take long for me to fall asleep in Derek's comporting arms.