Part Eleven - Back Home

After Derek and Stiles had their fun the ended up falling directly to sleep. Stiles didn't sleep for long because well, he never does. So he ended up waking up before Derek. Derek was still pass out naked as could be with a smile on his face. Besides for that one kiss they had, Stiles would've never thought he'd be dating Derek. Things really did escalate very fast between the two.

When Stiles looked out the window he could see that only a few hours had passed. It was around five o'clock. Since Derek and Stiles were leaving early Stiles wanted to go warn Scott so that him and Isaac could get their belongings ready to go. Stiles slipped on a pair of Derek's basketball shorts and just decided to freeball.

So Stiles took a little trip over to his buddy's room. When Stiles arrived at Scott's door he made sure to knock because he knew Scott and Issac would traumatize him if he just walked in. Stiles knocked a few times. But he had no luck. "What could they be doing.." Stiles mumered. He just decided to knock again, and right when he went knock Scott flung open the door. Scott wasn't wearing a shirt and he was zipping up his pants. In the back ground Stiles saw Isaac covering him self with a blanket. "Hey Stiles" Issac said waving. "Anyway.. We're leaving tonight without Peter" Stiles whispered. "Okay, but why without Peter?" Scott questioned. "I'll tell you in the car.. I don't want to you to kill him right now and if I tell you, you might" Stiles said. "Just pack your things and meet us in the car in two hours" Stiles said walking back to his room.

Stiles entered back into his room seeing Derek still passed out. "Well I'll just get to packing" Stiles sighed quietly.

Stiles spent over an hour cleaning up the room and packing his and Derek's stuff. "Finally! I'm done" Stiles said climbing back into bed and resting his head on Derek's hairy chest. "Baby?" Stiles said referring to Derek. "Whattttt" Derek groaned not opening his eyes. "You have to get dressed we're leaving soon, and wear something nice when we stop by my house you're coming in to meet my dad." Stiles said sweetly to persuade Derek. "Mphh Finee!" Derek said gently moving Stiles off him and onto the pillow. Derek slowly edged to the side of the bed to stretch. "UHHGG" Derek let out as he stretched. Stiles gave a little chuckle. "Hey wake me up in thirty. I'm gonna nap to let time pass by" Stiles said.

Derek woke Stiles up like he asked him. "Hey wadda think of this out fit? Think your dad will trust me with you" Derek was wearing dark blue jeans, his black leather boots, and a white t shirt. "You look like a 90's Jessie from full house without the Hair, but I like it" Stiles laughed. "Well that's good enough for me" Derek said sitting back on the edge of the bed. "Your turn to get dressed" Derek said putting a hand on Stiles back. "Okay" Stiles said hopping off the bed. Stiles put on a white t-shirt and a dark blue hoodie. He kept on Derek's Basketball shorts and no underwear. He slipped on his sandals and he was ready to go. "Okay babe? Can you take our bags to the car and get Scott and Issac to get their bags ready." Stiles said passing Derek the bags he pre-packed. "Fine only for a kiss though" Derek said smirking. So Stiles did what any good boyfriend would. Stiles gave Derek a big wet kiss and then more and more going down to his neck. Derek laughed. "And that's all you get for now" Stiles said imitating what Derek did to him earlier. "Really! Mphh. Fine I'll go" Derek said picking up the bags and taking them out the the SUV.

Stiles picked up his phone he didn't have any messages. So he decided he would let his dad know he was coming home.

Stiles: "Hey dad, I just wanted to let you know I'll be home in and hour or so"
Papa Stiles: "Okay great! Wes slept over its the perfect time for you guys to really meet and not just small talk or something"
Stiles: "Oh. Derek's coming over too I want you to talk to him"
Papa Stiles: "Ohhhh. That's cool.. Well I can't wait for everyone to meet"
Stiles: "Bye Dad, love you"
Papa Stiles: "Love you"