Part Six - Kiss and Tell

On the way to the lake I told Derek all about my future dads, he was surprised when I told him he was invited to the wedding but he seemed happy about it.

*3rd person P.O.V*

They eventually arrived at the lake house. It was beautiful. It had a big lake with jet-skis and a few boats and a forest surrounding it with a oak wood log cabin in the center.

Peter and Derek started taking everything into the house at once. 'A disaster waiting to happen'.

Stiles woke Scott and Isaac up and they all got out of the car. When the three got into the cabin they were in awe on how nice it looked on the inside.

When enter the house you enter into a big room that was also used a dining area. A nice chandler floated elegantly above the dark wood dining table.

The two Hale's waited patiently at the table for everyone to take things in. When they finally did everyone sat around the table.

"So who gets the single room" Derek asked. "Considering that I don't want to be in the room if the start mating I say Isaac and Scott" Peter said passing them their bags.

"And Stiles and I will share a bed" Peter said moving closer to Stiles.
"Actually I'd rather be with Derek. I know him better and we are closer" Stiles said grabbing his bag.

"Yeah I wouldn't really mind much" Derek said smirking at Peter to make him jealous.

"Okay then I guess I'll sleep alone in the extra bed in Derek's room.." Peter sighed. "Or you could sleep on the couch" Stiles said. "This is partially my house. I'm not sleeping on a couch".

"Okay fine let's all get our stuff into the rooms then we can have some lake fun"
Isaac said already pulling his luggage upstairs.

Peter showed Isaac and Scott their room for the weekend. And Stiles and Derek just finished putting our stuff away. Before Peter went to help the others he left his stuff by the door so Stiles decided to be nice and unpack it.

Stiles put all Peter's stuff away and laid on their bed. Derek soon came to lay next to him. "I'm glad you came with us" Derek said wrapping his arms around Stiles.

"I'm glad we've get to spend time together" Stiles said pulling away from him and rolling over to lay on him chest to chest. Looking him in the eyes.

*Derek's P.O.V.*

I was a little sad when Stiles pulled away from me, but I was happier when he got on top of me.

I've always liked Stiles but I've never wanted to do anything intimate or affectionate with him. But that's changed I just want to kiss him all over and squeeze him. And I want him to be my mate.. So that means that we'll have to mate. And I'm fine with that.

When I met Stiles and the pack my life started to turn around again. I'm happy, like I used to be when I was a kid. They really make me happy.

"Do it" Stiles muttered looking seriously into my eyes. "Do what?" I asked wrapping my arms around his shirtless body. All of us were still in swimwear we were going outside anytime now to play in the lake.

"The same thing you did that day in the woods" he said smiling.

~Flashback~

*3rd Person P.O.V.*

It was pouring down rain and everyone was going crazy. There was a Hunter group going rouge.

Allison's family knew the Hunter group so her and Lydia went to talk to them to try to stop them from killing all the wolves in beacon hills.

Jackson, Peter, Kira, Cora, Ethan, and Aiden where all hiding at Derek's loft. Wait for Scott, Isaac, and Derek to get their so they could lock the loft down.

Stiles, Scott, and Derek were at the school parking lot huddled around Isaac who was shot in the side.

Scott had to get Isaac to the loft so he drove off in Stiles' Jeep speeding down the road. Stiles looked up at Derek. "Come on we can't go back to the loft that's where they're expecting you. You're their main target"

"No I'm going to protect my friends and family" Derek growled. "I can't risk you getting killed" Stiles said as his eyes started to fill with tears.

"This isn't about me it's about protecting everyone!" He yelled at me.
"Well maybe I just want you to be safe I cannot let you die! Derek please" Stiles said crying into Derek's shirt.

Derek grabbed Stiles chin and pulled his face up to look him in the eye. "You won't lose me. I'm not going to die on you" "But I just ca-" Stiles was cut off by Derek's warm creamy-soft lips. The kiss lasted at least 15secs

Stiles hugged Derek tightly after the kiss "Fine lets go" Stiles whined letting go of Derek...

~FlashBack Over~

*Derek's P.O.V.*

"Okay fine" I said moving one hand down under Stiles butt and the other on the back off his head. I pulled him in and planted one right on his lips.

His lips were pillow soft and I just wanted them all to myself. I didn't know how long the kiss lasted because I lost track in time.

The kiss was finally interrupted by an entertained Peter. "You guys are almost as worse as Scott and Isaac" he groaned. "Come on we're all going out to the lake" he said leaving the room.

"Let's go" I said grabbing everything both of us would need. As I said that I was almost pushed to the ground when Stiles jumped off the bed and onto my back.

"Only if you carry me" he joked. But I let him stay on anyway. We ran out the house to see Scott, Isaac, and Peter waiting on the steps. "LET'S GO HAVE FUN" Stiles yelled getting off Me and running towards the lake everyone behind him