Part Five - The trip

When we got back downstairs Derek was on his way to the kitchen to start cooking. Isaac wanted to train with Scott or probably do it again.

So of course I would end up alone with the best person in the world. Peter freaking Hale.. 'Sarcasm'

"If you want to have a strong Hale in bed then he's right in front of you" Peter said putting his arm around me.

"Aren't you like fifty years old" I said to annoy him. "Haha very funny" he noted in a sarcastic tone. "Just remember I'm always here I'm Derek's Uncle and roommate" Peter said getting up and walking into the kitchen probably to get breakfast.

I walked into the training room to see what Isaac and Scott were doing. But I left as so as I entered because Scott had pinned Isaac to the couch and they were making out.

'Wow.. they're probably going to become mates soon, Derek told me how the mate thing goes. Two wolves in a pack have to mate and then bite each other's neck but it won't change you if you not a wolf. And then they become Mates.'

'Derek and I could become mates. Even though I'm not supernatural I'm still part of their pack... What am I thinking we're never getting together.'

I entered the living room just in time to see Derek bringing two plates of delicious breakfast to the coffee table.

He was looking delicious himself he had a cookers apron on that was super sexy and printed with an almost naked person.

"You only made food for us?" I said sitting down next to him. "No I made a small steak for Peter and Scott and Isaac ate before they came" he said picking up his plate and shoving bacon and eggs into his mouth.

After they finished eating, everyone else sooner or later came into the living room.

Scott and Isaac where cuddling on the couch parallel to us and Derek had his arm around me.

Peter was sitting right next to me with his hand on my leg. Smirking at me ever so often.

"Let's have a guys day out" Derek said breaking the intense silence. "Okay where to" Scott questioned taking his focus of Isaac.

"To our Hale family lake" Peter offered.
"Well it was my mothers private lake, and she owned the land but now me and Peter own it" Derek explained. "It has a 2 room cabin 3 bed so it's perfect" Peter said looking around the room.

We all agreed it would be fun so they all split up. Isaac and Scott went to Scott's to get some swimwear.

Peter, Derek, and I all went upstairs.
Peter went to his room to get his clothes, towel, and stuff.

We went to Derek's room getting everything except clothes. Derek shut the door.

"Well I only have my swim trunks" Derek said pulling out a pair of blue trunks with Hawaiian flowers. "What am I supposed to wear?" I groaned.

"Go naked? Your boxers?" Derek suggested "Okay" I said undressing to my boxer with a frown.

Derek undressed complete so he didn't get his underwear wet. I started at his member until Derek said "My face is up here"

They both giggled. "You know what you wear the trunks I'll wear my boxers" Derek said tossing me the Trunks.

"That won't be needed" Peter said entering the room with a smirk on his face and swimwear in his hand identical to the ones on him..

"Omg" I said stuttering. Peter was wearing a speedo and he was giving a matching pair to Derek.

"I know, Sexy right" Peter said motioning his hand down his body. Peter looked down at Derek before he put the speedo on. 'Show off' Peter probably thought.

"Well both of you look pretty hot" I whispered knowing both of them could hear me anyway.

So we all went downstairs. Shirtless with our towels and back packs. We needed extra clothes and stuff because we would be there all weekend.

We put our stuff in the back of Peter's Black 6 person SUV. We sat in the car until Scott and Isaac arrived. Scott was wearing trunks. And Isaac was wearing a speedo too, as expected because he used to be on the local swim team.

They put their stuff in the back and hopped in the back next to me. I was on the left side sitting behind Derek who was in the passenger seat. And Peter was driving with Isaac behind him and Scott in the middle.

Derek said it was only a 30min drive from the loft. Isaac and Scott fell asleep on each other after 6mins into the drive. They must have been to busy last night to sleep.

I decided to text my Old man. He's probably at home expecting me to come home any moment now.

Stiles: "Dad I'm probably not going to be home this weekend"
Papa Stiles: "Aww I wanted to spend time with you. But it's okay I'm off Monday. What's going on though"
Stiles: "I'm going to a lake house with Isaac, Scott, Derek, And Peter"
Papa Stiles: "Okay. That sounds awesome. But Stiles fill me in on everything now.."
Stiles: "Well first Derek went to shower and he came out Naked! He said wolves don't have anything to hide. Then he put on briefs (really sexy ones). And we slept together but we just cuddled. And he found out I cut. But I stopped! And then he made breakfast everyone came over. And we got swimwear and lake stuff. I saw Derek naked again. Then we got in the car and Derek, Peter, and Isaac were all in really cute speedos. And btw Isaac and Scott are dating."
Papa Stiles: "I'm sorry I asked. But you know that guy I've been dating?"
Stiles: "Yeah, for like almost a year now."
Papa Stiles: "Yeah well we had some fun in bed last night. And he proposed.. And of course I said yes!"
Stiles: "First of all gross dad. And OMGGGG I can't wait I love Wes he's so nice and now he's getting married to my dad"
Papa Stiles: "Well, I love you so much, please be safe bye Stiles"
Stiles: "Same to you. Love ya Daddy"