Part Four - The Chat

When I wake up I'm surprised to not see Derek in the bed next to me.

When I get out of the bed the first thing I see is the Super sexy crimson boxer briefs Derek was wearing. This instantly made me heat up and blush.

There's a naked Derek Hale somewhere in this house.

When I creep down the steps I'm instantly stopped by a smirking Peter at the bottom of the steps. Along with Scott, Isaac, and Derek 'who wasn't naked was just in a pair of briefs'. All sitting on the couch.

Staring and smirking at me..

"So looks like my little Derek isn't so lonely anymore." Peter said cracking up staring at my Pale body only being covered by my underwear.

"Did you guys make love" He says making himself laugh even more.

But his fun came to an end when Derek growled at him to shut up.

Peter was obviously annoyed by this but he didn't decide to show it. He just got off the steps and went to sit on the couch next to the others.

But as soon as he sat down Scott was already next to me pulling me upstairs to Derek's room in anger.

"What did I do now Scotty" He looked even more angered that I'd even say that. He picked up my arm and pointed to it. "Really Stiles! I thought you stopped cutting. Please stop! I hate when you do this."

"Why do you do this.." He said in a hushed voice. It took me a while to answer but I finally broke the silence.

"Because.. I can't handle the bullying and it's the only way I can get my emotions out without hurting anyone" I said tears streaming down my emotionless face. "Stiles.. You're hurting yourself you're hurting me you're hurting everyone who cares for you" Scott says wiping the tears from my face.

"Okay Scott I'll stop.." I said. "Really? Just like that?" He added obviously confused.

"Yeah honestly I was going to stop anyway. Don't tell anybody this but now that I have someone to be there and love me all the time I'm okay"

"I'm always there for you and I always love you" Scott replied. "You know what I mean in like.. A sexual way" I said chuckling.

"Wait you and Derek are dating? Did you guys get freaky? Omg are you guys really a thing" Scott says hugging me and giggling.

"Is that why you're in your boxer briefs and his are on the ground"

"No! Not much! And Still No!" I whispered to him "And I saw him Naked, don't ask, and you should know by now I sleep in my Boxers anyway".

"Well me and Isaac got intimate" he said smirking. "Omg... We'll talk about that later. Let's go back downstairs with the others" I said putting my hand on his back and taking him downstairs.