01

A/n: I really...need to stop creating new books and finish my old ones.

But will I?

Uh... probably not.

August 16th 1468

Everyone of these kingdoms were in a never ending war, they were all determined to be the best and control everything. Tho, a few generations later one of the higher up kingdoms had stopped attacking.

Some of the other kingdoms kept attacking but some stopped aswell. Tho it never phased the kingdom. 2 queens had ruled over the kingdom, instead of it being a king and queen, their people were still accepting of it as they brought great protection.

As the queens grew older they had kids of their own, they had their first and only kids, twin boys, tho they were both boys, both queens were determined to let the boys figure out who was fit to be king as they were sure to raise them correct.

And they did, they raised them well mannered boys, polite and well, they never grew up as rivals. But they of course had some differences, one of the boys name was Shoto.

He honestly never cared to be king, he enjoys being carefree and being alone in nature. And he usually hides away when there's other kingdoms over.

While his brother Luca.

He was more of the one to learn deep into being a king, tho he still enjoyed freedom aswell, he took on the position of being next in line.

And their mothers? They were both strong willed women, who made sure everything was in line, of course they were never strict on them they always made sure to let them have their freedom when they needed it.

Enna, the younger queen, she was normally the calm less threatening queen. While the older queen on the other hand, Elira, she was like a teddy bear always holding a knife in some other kingdoms perspective.

Elira was sharp and knew when people lied and when they didn't, Luca had inherited that skill. Enna had keen hearing and was very observant, Shoto had inherited that skill.

Growing up, the boys were now 19 and Luca was soon to be king. But the queens had received some requests from a few kingdoms saying they'd like to meet with them, they'd also bring their kids along.

So Enna went along and decided to invite majority of the kingdoms, not that Elira agreed, she just had to suck it up and accept it.