08

A/n: I just walked into a sliding door on accident, I thought it was opened..

Continuation.

"Ike...do you even know where we're going?" Amery asked as she and Sykkuno had to run to catch up with Ike.

"Nope." Ike replied.

Amery and Sykkuno stared at each other before shaking their heads.

"Okay then.." Amery shrugged.

Amery thought for a moment.

"Wait, we could entry into the castle another way." Amery said.

"Which way?" Sykkuno asked.

"Um..." Amery hummed as she tried thinking where her and Shoto had ran out together.

"I think it was this way! Follow me!" Amery said as she took a left turn.

Both Sykkuno and Ike stopped as they stared at each other for a brief moment before going after Amery, she was heading for where 'Luca' has protected her and died. After a bit of trying to find it, they had finally entered the place.

"Woah...I never knew this place existed.." Sykkuno said looking around, aswell as Ike.

Amery nodded her head as she leaded them to the entrance of the passageway into the castle. They all creeped into the hallway looking around.

"This place is quite the mess." Ike mumbled.

The other 2 nodded their heads, they all pulled back as they heard 2 voices talking as they walked by, somehow they didn't get caught.

"So...Sykkuno, where do we go?" Ike asked.

"Uh...I don't know?" Sykkuno shrugged.

"Where would they keep Shoto?" Amery asked.

"Well....-"

Sykkuno was cut off when they heard arguing, Ike and Sykkuno paused.

"So Luca is alive..." Ike mumbled.

Ike quickly dashed and headed to where he heard the arguing, with Amery and Sykkuno having to catch up with him, perhaps it was their adrenaline but they weren't tired.

Without taking any stops, they came to where Shoto and Luca were....and Shu?

"Prince Shu?" Sykkuno tilted his head.

Ike clicked his tongue annoyed, Sykkuno stopped him from doing anything stupid by holding him back.

"We don't know what he's going to pull." Sykkuno reminded him.

As Sykkuno and Ike were in a little bit of a disagreement, Amery looked around noticing a spear near them, she quietly and quickly moved to it, yanking it out of the ground as she looked back at Ike and Sykkuno who were in their own world right now.

Amery moved back to them and poked Ike with the spear confusing him.

"What was t- where'd you get that from?" Ike asked.

"The ground." Amery replied.

"I...see." Sykkuno mumbled.

"Here." Amery said as she passed it into Ikes hand and pushed him forward and hid behind the wall peeping her head out.