11

A/n: and for this chapter, I'm going to lock all my windows and doors and then hide somewhere with a knife so yous don't kill me.

Y'all ready to read my silly little idea? 🤭.

Continuation.

Shoto stood up with Shu still in his arms and stared at the others who were staring at the 2 of them.

"What..?" Shoto asked getting uncomfortable by the blank stares and no talking.

".....nothing." Rosemi said as she looked away.

Shoto shrugged as the other 5 were all still blankly staring at them.

"Stop staring creeps." Rosemi stared them down before walking over to Shoto with a smile.

"Did you need a hand your highness? I could carry him for you." Rosemi offered.

"Ah, no I'm perfectly fine, thanks Rosemi." Shoto responded making Rosemi nod.

"Prince Shoto!" They all heard a soft female voice call out, they all turned their heads curiously and noticed a small figure running towards them waving with 2 other people following behind her.

"Princess Maria?" Shoto tilted his head.

"Wa- really?" Rosemi asked doing the double take on her to see if it was actually her.

As the figures got closer, it was indeed Maria, Aia and Scarle.

They arrived completely out of breath as it was also now sunset.

"Prince Shoto! You're not inju-" Maria cut herself off seeing everyone and how Shotos carrying someone.

"Eh? Princess Maria?" Shoto said confused.

"Ah! You're not injured are you?" Maria asked clearly panicked over something.

"No...?" Shoto asked even more confused.

"Ah...thank goodness.." she sighed out of relief.

"What's the matter your highness?" Rosemi asked bowing her head in respect.

"As we were camping out, we had overheard, God knows how much people there were but, as news has gotten around of the fact your kingdom is in bad shape, other kingdoms have taken this opportunity to try and claim it." Maria explained quickly clearly still panicked.

"So we had to arrive quickly, we were already making our way over but we could not just stand by and let this happen." Aia added.

"Hence why we have arrived in such a hurry." Scarle also added.

Rosemi and Shoto looked at each other before back at the 3.

"I appreciate the effort you have put into making your way over here Princess." Shoto said.

"It's my pleasure, I would like to assist you in anyway." Maria smiled at him.

Shu's eyes had fluttered opened and he slowly opened his eyes realizing someone was carrying him, he quickly looked at who it was, scaring Shoto as they had both looked at each other, Shu's face quickly turned red making Shoto tilt his head. Rosemi and Maria just happened to make eye contact.

"Are they together." Maria whispered pointing to Shu and Shoto.

Rosemi shook her head quickly making Maria instantly understand as she nodded her head.