✿33

A man with so much dimension~

A luxurious car stopped infront of a shabby building which needed to be repaired

A luxurious car stopped infront of a shabby building which needed to be repaired. A man in a suit and a teenage boy came out of the car. Upon looking at the building, Jaemin immediately recognized the place. "Dad, I think you should go inside alone."

Doyoon looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. "Why? We are visiting the orphan students who are given scholarship by Graffitti. This is the last one and you went to other houses. So, what's wrong with this one?"

"Nothing special. I am just tired", he gave an excuse.

"Jaemin, ever since you were young, I took you to my charity events, orphanages, old-age homes to help needy people. I wanted you to learn how to care for others even though they are no one to you. If God gave you everything, try to share it too. This way you can become a good person."

"Yes Dad, I know but..."

"No buts and follow me." The father pressed the door bell and soon the wooden opened with a cracking sound when a girl peeked out. She flusteredly smiled, opening the door more.

"Nam Sooyoung, right?", the man asked in a friendly manner.

"Yes, Sir. I-I can't believe that Mr. Na himself came to my house. Please come inside."

Doyoon entered the apartment and kept his shoes aside. On the other hand, Sooyoung was about to close the door but saw another guest. Her eyes widened when she saw his small smile. His same pink hair was blowing by the wind as his eyes- they were looking at her in the same way.

"Jaemin! Come inside!", a voice called from inside and the young boy came inside. Sooyoung talked with her eyes asking 'What is he doing here?' but the boy just shrugged off his shoulders.

The seventeen year old girl rushed to the only room she rented, giving them two wooden chairs to sit on. She apologized, "I am sorry. This place is a little messy. Would like to have some tea or coffee?"

"You don't need to do so much", the man said.

"No, no Sir. You came to my house for the first time. This is the bare minimum I can do", saying this, she skipped to the kitchen and minutes later, brought two cups of coffee and put them on the small table. "Please Sir have this."

"Thank you."

It was her first time seeing the prestigious CEO of Graffitti, Na Doyoon so close. At first, she felt nervous but the man's friendly behavior relaxed her nerves as she took a seat on another chair. Her eyes frequently shifted to the boy who was just sitting there, not making any eye contact with her.

"Sooyoung, we have seen your academic performance and you are doing amazing. Graffitti is glad to help students like you. You deserve the scholarships."