7.

Sick. That's what you were unfortunately. Yesterday you had suddenly came down with a fever while you were out shopping with your girlfriend and now you were at home in your bed suffering.

You found yourself laying in bed sweating a ton, your throat felt as if it was closing, you were yearning for water but you couldn't get up because you felt weak. Your voice shaky as you tried calling for your girlfriend hoping she would be able to hear you. It seemed as your attempt to call her had failed until you heard her footsteps coming up the stairs. "aww princess how are you feeling?" "terrible" you said with a struggling voice "oh my baby I wish I could do something to make you feel better, do you need anything for the time being?" "yes some wa-" 

and that's when your stomach decided to empty itself mid conversation. Your body feeling horrendous as your hovering over the trash can next to your bed, you girlfriend rubbing your back hoping to bring you some comfort while you were empty yourself out.

Finally you finished throwing up coming to contact with a rag your girlfriend had gotten to clean you up a little. "I was saying I needed water" you had said "of course but lets get you cleaned up first". Your girlfriend ran a bath to get your overheating body to cool down a bit while you brushed your teeth. "we can cuddle and watch a movie after if you'd like" "but aren't you worried about getting sick?" you asked "not really besides I have a few days off from work, anything to make my sweetie feel better" and with that you two laid in the bed and cuddled until you fell asleep