8.

You and your girlfriend were doing your usually weekend outing. Shopping, Coffee, Movies, Anything you two found yourselves wanting to do. Today was a bit different however, your girlfriend decided she wanted to take you two out to dinner. You were pleased by the thought so you agreed as well, although you had no idea where she was taking you. This restaurant seemed to be a little out of the area considering it was about 30-45 minutes away from your neighborhood. 

You two arrive at restaurant and find your seats as you and your girlfriend start talking. "this place is beautiful where'd you find this place." you said "my mom took me here a few years ago, I wanted to do something something special for us"

Now that you two had ordered and received your food, something unexpected happened. "do you promise to love me forever?" that's what happened your girlfriend you a promise ring, confirming that you two were ready to take your relationship for further extents. "omg yes of course!" you brought in with a hug and a kiss "i love you forever and ever sweetheart" "i love you too baby".

a/n hello everyone, i've been SUPER busy with school and athletics I am soo sorry for not being able to update as much as I want too. However I should be able to squeeze in some chapters here and there so I'll keep you all as updated as possible. 

Much love see ya soon<3