The kidnap

Author POV
Y/n woke up early in the morning to a call from her brother Felix. He went abroad for studies.
"Why the hell is he calling me this early in the morning!" She said to herself and picked up the call
~On call~
Y/n: FELIX! why are you calling me this early in the f*cking morning!
Felix: why? Can't I call my sleepy head sister?
He said in a teasing way.
Y/n: stop teasing me Felix. Of course you can call me when you want.
Felix: ok good, how are our parents?
Y/n: they are your parents not mine! Keep that in your head.
Felix: ok ok chill. I know they hate you but maybe everything will be ok soon
Y/n: yeah, whatever
Y/n hangs up the call. She tried so hard yet she never got their love. She was tired of trying. What no one knew was that her dad abused her every night. She hid the marks with make-up and her hoodies. After getting abused she cried and fell asleep while crying. She wakes up and covers the marks everyday. She is tired of everything by now. She was super angry that they loved Felix more but she could not do anything about it. She also loved her little brother. After the call she got up from bed and went to the bathroom and did her morning routine and got dressed. She went down to the living room where her dad was.
Y/n: g-good m-morning dad
Y/N's dad: .......
She went to the kitchen where her mom was cooking something
Y/n: good morning mom
Y/n's mom: hmm
Y/n: What's for breakfast?
Y/n's mom: make your own breakfast.
This is for your dad and I.
Y/n was used to this. Her mom never made breakfast for her. She would always have to do everything herself. After eating breakfast she went to get ready for work. Soon y/n was there at the restaurant she worked at. It was a famous restaurant near her house
Y/n pov
?

??: Y/n! Hi!
I turned and saw Grace waving at me with Aislinn standing next to her smiling at me.
Y/n: Hi Grace! Hi Aislinn!
Grace and Aislinn are the only 2 people I ever hang out with. They are my closest friends. We all work at the same place. The day went on as normal. Working, joking, complaining about how hungry we are, blah blah blah. Soon my shift was about to end but my boss gave me the kitchen to clean before I leave. I was clean and did not realize there was water on the floor. I slip and... thud...
Y/n: OUCH!
I yelled in pain. Soon Grace and Aislinn came to my rescue and helped me up. My legs and back hurt but I was fine. Fine enough to walk home that is. Then Aislinn pointed at something on me and. Said..
Aislinn: What is that mark on your body? It does not look like it is from the fall.
She pointed to one of the marks that my dad gave me while whipping me. I quickly covered it up and said
Y/n: N-nothing. I-it is nothing.
I said with a nervous smile.
Grace: ok... if you say so... go home it is late. We will take care of things here.
I nodded and left the restaurant.
Author POV
Grace: something is not right. You think her parents did something?
Aislinn: I don't know. But probably her parents did something. Let's finish our work.
They started working again. Y/n was walking home. Her body still hurts. It was dark and she was walking through an Alleyway. All of a sudden she feels a strong hand on her mouth holding. It was a man. The man dragged her to a black car and put her in the trunk while she tried to free herself from his grip. She tried to kick him in the nuts but her whole body hurt from the fall and her dad abusing her. There was another man in the trunk with her that tied her up with rope and put a drug in her to make her fall asleep.
Y/n POV
I woke up sitting in a chair with my hands tied up and me tied to a chair. I was struggling to get free. All of sudden 6 HOT ass men walked in. I stopped and stared. The most handsome was the man in the middle. He was very tall with black clothes and a gun in his pockets. All of them had a gun but he was so handsome. He also looks a little scary. The man spoke.
???: I know I am handsome now stop staring!
Y/n: w-where am I? Who are you?
???: You are in the basement of our house. Also I am hobi.
Another man said.
Hobi: We are a mafia gang. One of the most dangerous. This is Seokjin. Our leader.
I looked at Seokjin and found him already staring at me.
Y/n: o-oh... w-why did you kidnap me?
Seokjin: Because we need your dad to be here. Don't worry, we will not kill you.
Y/n:.*sighs* my dad will not come...
???: why not? I am Yoongi by the way.
Y/n: because... he just will not... he does not care about me.
Seokjin: we will see. Hobi, Jimin go call her dad and tell he need to be here or else she is dead. Yoongi, Taehyung, you both guard her. Make sure nothing happens. Everyone else, follow me.
They left and now I am here with Yoongi and Taehyung. I did not talk or say anything for a while.
Taehyung: by the way. I never got to know your name. Seokjin, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hobi know what it is, Not me.
Y/n:....l-lee y/n.
Yoongi: Are you scared of us?
Y/n: n-no...
Taehyung: You don't have to lie. We know. Also, you might be here for a while or until tomorrow.
Y/n: WHAT?! why?
Taehyung: When we have your dad then we will let you free. We don't know how long it will take.
Y/n: oh... are you going to keep me tied here?
Yoongi: Well. It depends on what our boss says.
Y/n: oh..
Soon after, the others come back.
Seokjin: We gave your dad until tomorrow. We will see what happens.
Y/n: What will you do if he doesn't come?
Seokjin: let you free but you have to keep this a secret or else you are dead.
Y/n: o-ok.
Seokjin: by the way. You don't have a boyfriend right?
Y/n: No, why would I? And why do you ask?
Seokjin: why would you not have a boyfriend? You're beautiful and I am just making sure. Jimin! Untie her.
Jimin: ok boss.
Jimin came and untied me while whispering to me saying.
Jimin: *whispers* you are not just beautiful but also hot as f*ck.
After done he went back standing next to Seokjin as the others did. I stand up and stretch since I have been sitting for so long.
Y/n: what time is it?
Namjoon: 6 in the morning.
Y/n: WHAT?! I have work today!
Hobi: You can take a day off right?
Y/n: yes but I would rather not. I don't want to be near my parents.
Yoongi: Well, we will see what happens. First let's worry about your dad getting here.
Y/n: Why do you want my dad?
Namjoon: becau-
He get cut off by jin
Seokjin:We have our reason. Now you go and rest. Jimin, take her to where she will rest.
Jimin: Got it boss.
Jimin said and looked at me with a smirk.
Author POV
Jimin takes Y/n to a small bedroom in the basement. After that she tries to sleep but Jimin is standing there staring at her with a smirk.
Y/n: what? Do you need something?
Jimin: no. As I said, you're hot so I am just admiring you.
Y/n: If you had a girlfriend, She would be so mad you are looking at other women
Jimin: oh. I do have a girlfriend. She knows I am a flirt and I always managed to flirt my way out of fights with her so... yeah.
Y/n: you are such a pl-
Jimin: player? I love her more than anything and would never choose another girl over her. She is the best. So don't worry. I don't do anything to girls other than shoot pick-up lines and stare at them in a very seductive way.
Y/n: oh ok, now leave so I can sleep.
Jimin: okie goodnight.
Y/n: goodnight.
Y/n tried to sleep again but couldn't. She sat on the bed thinking. "Why do they want my dad? What did he do?"
She thought to herself. "Why do I care? He doesn't care about me. Plus these mafias are not going to kill me." She thought to herself and smiled "who knew one day I would meet such handsome mafias. Seokjin is so hot but scary. He called me beautiful" she smiles to herself thinking that but then the smile fades away. "After they let me free I will have to go back to my abusive dad. I want to stay here" she thought. "I will have to go back. I should sleep'' with that she laid back down and slept.
Next morning
Y/n pov
I woke up to someone yelling at me.
Yoongi: WAKE UP YOU LAZY ASS!
Y/n: ok ok, I am up. You don't have to yell at the top of your lungs.
Yoongi: I HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR THE PAST 5 MINUTES TO WAKE UP, LAZY ASS!
Y/N: ok ok, STOP CALLING ME LAZY ASS!
Yoongi: stop yelling. you are hurting my ears.
Y/n: *shook* You have been yelling! Yoongi: whatever. Follow me. The group is waiting for your lazy ass.
I roll my eyes and follow him. He is kinda hot though but not my type. He takes me to their living room and Seokjin speaks.
Seokjin: What took you 2 so long?
Yoongi: this b*tch would not get out of bed
I roll my eyes at him again.
Seokjin: hmm. Y/n, your dad did not come so we will find another way to get him.
Y/n: I knew it! I told you he will not come. So what will you do with me now?
Seokjin:we will send you back BUT, remember if you tell anyone about this you will be killed.
Y/n: o-ok. When are you sending me?
Seokjin: Taehyung. Drop her off where we found her. *coldly*
Taehyung: ok, *smiles* y/n come with me. I will drive you.
Y/n: ok.
Taehyung drove me back to the alley way and I walked home from there.
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
To be continued