Big Fight

Author POV
It was morning and time for the mission. Seokjin would not wait. He wants to hold y/n like he always did. They all got ready and got their stuff.
Seokjin: Let's go! She must be so scared.
They left to go to the location. Luckily they did not find the third tracker.
Back at Y/n she was locked up. There was one member there with her. He introduced himself as Vernon. He was in there looking over her to make sure she did not escape. Soon both Hyunjin and Felix came into the room and told him to go out.
Felix: hi sis.
Y/n: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?! AND HYUNJIN! YOU ARE WITH HIM? YOU ARE GRACE'S BROTHER!!
Hyunjin: why would I not be with him? Sure I am GRACE'S brother but so what?
Y/n: you all are FUCKEN ASSHOLES!
Felix: watch your mouth bitch!
Y/n: what are you going to do about it? Huh?
Felix: kill you.
Y/n: then how will you get the info?
Felix looked at her angrily. He wanted to kill her so bad but would not. They kept fighting. Meanwhile Vernon was outside guarding when he saw someone. He did not know who it was but he thought she was gorgeous.
The kings got there with their queens and dona was waiting for them there.
They started to discuss how to get in because there were guards everywhere guarding the area. Dona then saw a handsome man standing there staring and her. She called him over.
Dona: What the hell are you doing staring?
Vernon: um.. I.... I...
Dons: can't even speak? Do you work for them?
Vernon: yes.. They said that you all are evil and they are getting revenge.
Dona: why would we be evil? They are the ones that want to break love. That wants to take something that is not theirs.
Vernon: really?
Seokjin: YES! THEY STOLE MY LOVE AWAY! AND THEY TOOK MY EVERYTHING! I HAVE NOTHING!
Seokjin broke down. Vernon knew he was telling the truth by the way he broke down. He decided to betray his dad and help them.
Vernon: I know where they are and how to get in. Fall me.
They were confused at first. They thought that it was a trap so they got their stuff ready to fight in case something happens. They followed him and the guards were ready to shoot when they saw them. Vernon told them that they were with him so they put their guns down.
Vernon: Mr.lee is upstairs in the big open room. Felix and Hyunjin and with Y/n.
They saw Hyunjin and Felix come out of a room and quickly hid themselves. They saw that Felix had bloody lips and Hyunjin had a cut on his hand. Seokjin smirked seeing this. He knew y/n fought them off. After they left, they started to think of what to do.
Seokjin: looks like Y/n fought them off.
Jungkook: yeah but it would be better that we have the whole group together for the fight. So what can we do?
Vernon: What if we split up? Some of you go to get Y/n while some of you go start the fight.
Jungkook:Ok, you have a good idea. Dona, Yoongi, Grace, Aislinn, and Taehyung, follow me. The rest of you go with Vernon to get Y/n.
Everyone: got it.
They went. Seokjin went into the room following Vernon as well as the others. They saw Y/n with a sharp piece of glass in her hand. She was trying to cut the rope that tied her hands and legs.
Seokjin: babe! Let me untie you.
Y/n turned to see who it was. It was Seokjin with the others.
Y/n: oh, you all are here. Someone untie me please.
Hobi: Seokjin will.
Seokjin: yeah let me...
Y/n ignored what he said and asked hobi to untie her.
Seokjin: I know you're mad but come on. Please don't ignore me.
Namjoon: you 2 can work things out later now let's go. The others are waiting.
Y/n: wait! They took my weapons. I managed to grab this piece of glass and hurt Felix and Hyunjin with it.
Laila: we have weapons with us but maliha can you grab a gun for her?
Jimin: I will. you all go!
They all went as Jimin went to get a gun. Meanwhile Jungkook, yoongi, Taehyung, Grace, and Aislinn found where they were.
Mr.lee: wow. *claps* you found us. But did you find your Y/n yet?
Jungkook: Oh don't worry about her. She is on her way.
Then Felix and Hyunjin came in.
Felix: Father! That bitch cut my lips and cut Hyunjin's hand.
Mr.lee: ok? Did you do anything in return?
Hyunjin: yes Mr. Lee. I slapped her and cut her stomach.
Mr.lee: good job. I know where she is weak now.
Taehyung: Yeah but you will not be able to do anything.
Mr.lee: Is that so? *laughs* we will see.
Taehyung: yes.
Then Mr.Lee smirked as someone was coming closer to jungkook trying to attack him but...*punch* Everyone heard a punch sound. As if someone punched someone. Jungkook moved out of the way to see who punched. It was Y/n. She fought off one of the guards.
Y/n: Hi dad *smirks*
Mr.Lee: you were tied up! Plus you are weak! How the hell did you get up?
Y/n: who said I was weak? Some of the best mafias trained me themselves. You think I would be weak after that? Plus I have gotten smarter. I know you can't do anything to me.
Mr.lee: you Bitch!
He grabbed his gun and armed it to y/n but Vernon came in and pushed the gun out of his hand and took it himself.
Mr. Lee: Vernon! What the hell are you doing?!
Vernon: It has been too long. I don't want to be lied to anymore!
Felix: You all are the same.
Felix took out a gun and quickly armed at Vernon and shot but he avoided the bullet. Jimin came in with a gun and gave it to Y/n.
Y/n: Dad! It has been too long! Every day and every night I have to deal with you! What did I do to you to deserve this? Huh? Now you give me nightmares every night and I can't deal with it.
Mr.Lee: If you can't deal with it then... *takes out gun* Let's end this for good.
Mr.Lee pointed his gun at yn. Then she pointed the gun at him. Everyone had their guns pointed at someone. Everyone was waiting for someone to shoot. Then Mr.Lee inched himself closer to yn. Trying to get her to shoot at him. Then yn shoot at him. Shooting at his shoulder. It started the war. Everyone was fighting. Then Dony shouted.
"These guys are pretty good."she shouted
"Yay for amateurs."said Grace
Grace was stabbing people with her knives and fighting without her gun that was slung on her shoulder.
"Why the hell aren't you using your gun."said Jimin
"Cause guns ain't the only weapon"said Grace
"Then why do you even have a gun?"said Namjoon
"Just in case."said Grace
After them yelling while fighting. Hyunjin tried to sneak up on Grace and kill her. Grace did a roundhouse kick. Kicking both the guy she was fighting and kicking Hyunjin.
"I don't get it. I've treated you right then you pay me back by turning your back on me for a guy!!!"said Grace almost crying
"Oh please. Why do you care? You were our parents favorite. I barely got attention."said Hyunjin
"Why do I get treated badly? I didn't do anything to you."said Grace
Then Felix came behind Grace. He tried to stab her but Grace blocked it. Then grabbed the knife and threw it at a man fighting Laila. Then she kicked Felix in the stomach. Then Hyunjin grabbed her and then Grace used all her body weight and threw him over her shoulder. Hyunjin landed on his back and groaned in pain.
Felix grabbed his gun and tried shooting Grace then Seokjin shot him in the shoulder. Yn saw it. She didn't see the guy behind her. Maliha shot him. Then Mr. Lee grabbed yn putting a knife on her neck. Yoongi got the vision of Grace from when they went to save her in the past. Yoongi then shook that vision away. He saw Seokjin had his gun pointed at Mr.Lee. Then they all heard clapping.
Then they all saw who they hated the most. The bitch. The man that kidnapped Grace and made Yoongi pissed. Some of the members pointed their guns at him. Grace got shocked.
"I thought you said you killed him!?"screamed Grace
"I DID!!!! WE SAW HIS BODY!!!!"yelled Namjoon back
"Oh, did you?"said the bitch
"Then show yourself. I want to see the man who tortured my Girlfriend for weeks. Then after I see you I'm going to kill you."said Yoongi
"Oh are you now?"said the bitch sarcastically
Then he removed his mask. Grace was so shocked tears filled her eyes.
"HOW COULD YOU DAD!!!!! I TRUSTED YOU!!!! I LOVED YOU!!!! I TREATED YOU WITH RESPECT AND YOU HURT ME FOR WEEKS!!!!"screamed Grace
"OH YOU REALLY THINK I CARED FOR YOU!!! I'M NOT YOUR FATHER SLUT!!! YOUR MOM CHEATED ON ME WITH ANOTHER MAN!!!"yelled Mr. Hwang
"Then he's my dad?"said Grace
"I don't know, why don't you ask Seejin kim."said Mr.Hwang
"Wait wait wait hold so your telling me that Grace is my sister?"said Seokjin
"Exactly, what I'm saying."said Mr. Hwang
"What are you saying? This is why Hyunjin turned on me?"said Grace
"Yes, because you're not my sister. You're nothing now. You want to know who gave the idea to dad. To kidnap you and torture you?"said Hyunjin
"No."said Grace
"Exactly."said Hyunjin
Grace wanted to cry badly. Every member was hit with surprise and a rush of heartbreak fell over them. Grace was like the boy's younger sister and the girl's mother kinda. The rush of sadness fell over them. Then Grace had an idea and she knew it could kill her but it was to save yn and get rid of her pain.
Grace grabbed her gun fast and shot Mr.Hwang in the heart. It was so fast no one knew it was coming. Hyunjin dropped his gun and ran to his dad. He was shaking him, telling him to get up. Felix also dropped his gun and ran to his boyfriend.
They both were crying. Felix trying to get Hyunjin to calm down. Felix was also crying because Hyunjin was crying. He wanted to feel Hyunjins pain. Felix was whispering sweet words to him.
G

race on the other hand wasn't crying. To Yoongi's surprise she didn't seem to change emotions at all. Then their attention to Mr. Lee was still holding the knife to yn's neck.
"Let her go or I'll put a bullet in your head, like I did to him."growled Grace
"Oh so the bitch is pissed. Well too bad , so sad."said Mr. Lee in a taunting voice and he pressed the knife a little harder on yn's neck
Yn screamed in pain. Seokjin pulled the trigger on his gun and he shot Mr. Lee in the head.
The blood dripped from his head. Mr. Lee fell backwards onto the ground. Seokjin ran to yn. He hugged her and then looked at her new wound. There was blood dripping from it. It wasn't too bad. Just a couple drops.
Felix ran to his dead father's body. This time he cried really bad. Yn felt bad about it. Her brother lost his dad and his boyfriend lost his. On the same day but just a minute apart.
"Felix I'm so sorry."said yn
"No you're not."said Felix crying
"Please, you know he was a bad person."said yn
"No he wasn't. He was a kind man who wanted to be a role model for his kids."cried Felix
"Felix, he was a role model? He killed innocent lives for power. He abused your sister. You think that is a role model?"said Seokjin
"No, those lives were bad people. HE SAID THEY WERE STOP LYING."screamed felix
"Why would you believe him?"said yn
"Just shut up, shut up everyone." he said
Then Felix grabbed the knife in his pocket and stabbed yn. In the stomach. He then pulled it out of her stomach slowly.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
To be continued