First Night

We got in the car and there was an awkward silence the whole ride. Over at Grace, she was still mad at Yoongi so she went home in a taxi. After getting home, Grace went to their shared bedroom to sleep.
🚨Sexual part: if you don't feel comfortable you can skip 🚨
Yoongi: hello gorgeous *smirks*
Grace: Why are you sitting in bed shirtless?
Yoongi: Not only shirtless *take off blanket* come closer and I will show you. I want to taste you tonight.
Grace: *widen eyes* w-what-... Jimin taught you that right?
Yoongi: That does not matter. Now come here baby girl.
Grace: I am going to take a shower.
She tried to run as quick as she could to the bathroom but Yoongi caught her and pinned her to the wall.
Yoongi: Why are you trying to run? Don't you want your daddy to be happy?
Grace: umm.. Yoong-
Before she could finish Yoongi smashed his lips on hers and kissed her... with the tounge. Yoongi moved his hands under her shirt. He felt every place he could. He took the shirt off and threw it somewhere. He also unclipped her bra and threw it. She gave in and fell to her knees and unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down. The Grace sucked his d*ck.
Yoongi: *moans* B-baby, l-let's continue on the b-bed.
Before he could continue Grace started to suck harder. Yoongi then moaned louder and in pleasure. He was enjoying it. Then all of sudden, he grabbed her hair and lifted his body and had his dick in her face.
"Daddy wants it clean."he said sternly
"Okay master."Grace said and started cleaning it. Making sure there was no cum left. After that he lifted her and took off her pants. He saw that she was wearing her lace panties.
"So you wanted it bad didn't you little slut?"be chuckled
"Umm maybe."
Sat her on his face and started eating her cum. From her pussy. Then threw her on the bed.
"Time to get naughty baby "he said in a low husky voice.
"Give me all the punishment daddy."she said in a sexy voice
Yoongi started to kiss her hungrily. Then moved to her neck. Give her hickeys to show off to all the members. Then butterfly kisses. Then he moved to her sweet spot and sucked on it and it made her moan in pleasure.
"You like that baby dont you?"asked Yoongi
"Yes master."said Grace
"Shall I?"he said
"Do it daddy."she said
Yoongi moved his body and then placed his dick in her whole and started to move. He moved and opened the drawer and found the cuffs. He smirked and clipped them on her and to the bed.
"Now you can't leave me ever again. Baby girl."he said in his husky voice
"Why would I ever."she said
Yoongi started to thrust a little harder, Grace moaned in pleasure when he hit that sweet spot. Then he moved faster and faster. Putting his hands on her hips. Then started to kiss her while still grinding on her. He did that for a couple of minutes. Then stopped. Then Grace whined cause he stopped.
"I'm not done yet baby."he said
"Then why'd you stop?"she asked
"You'll see."Yoongi smirked
Then he lifted his dick out of her hole and moved her legs up. Then he went in and licked her holes and then she moaned even louder which made him laugh a little. He did it again this time sticking his tongue in. Grace moaned again in pleasure.
"You like that baby?"he said
"Yes."
"Round 2?"he said
"Fuck me daddy."she said
Yoongi then went ahead and stuck his dick into her hole. He went in deeper this time. She moaned feeling him go into her. He started to move deeper than he's been.
"Yoongs, why are you going deeper?"asked Grace
"Cause you've ignored me. So that means if you can't walk you can't leave me. Understand!? Your only aloud to call me Daddy or Master not by my name when we have sex. Remember."said Yoongi
"Yes master."said Grace
Yoongi then started to grind inside Grace. Grace sucked in her breath when she felt him moving. Then he went faster. It didn't feel good at all to her. She felt tears in her eyes cause it hurt a lot. She then started to beg.
"Daddy please stop, it hurts."she begged.
Yoongi didn't listen, he still thrusted hard.
"Babe please stop it hurts."she begged again
"Shut up, you'll like it."said yoongi
"Daddy I don't like it please."she begged
Yoongi leaned closer to her ear.
"Then begged like a good slut."he said in his low husky voice
"Please Master stop."she begged like she begged for her life
"Good girl."he said
He lifted his dick to his normal level inside her. He started thrusting again. This time she moaned when he hit her sweet spots. It was music to his ears. Yoongi leaned forward and kissed her lips hungrily. Still mad that his baby ignored him. Still thrusting inside of her.