Special Day

Author POV
A couple weeks pass. Y/n starts getting used to Seokjin and his funny nature. She starts falling for goofy, cute, world-wide handsome. So does Seokjin. He always did, from the day they saw each other Seokjin was mesmerized by her beauty. Ever since he saw her he thought that he wanted her for the rest of his life. But back then, he was only mesmerized by her beauty. Now he fell more in love with her for her strong, funny, caring nature. He thought that there was no one better than her in the world. One night...

Seokjin pov
I came into my room after a mission. It was not a big one so we did not need the girls. I did get shot in the arm and it hurt but it is nothing to the other stuff that happened before. I saw Y/n getting changed. I widen my eyes. She is so fucking gorgeous. Am I actually falling for her? I know if she ever left my side I would lose my mind. I stood there staring at her beautiful body until she turned to look at me. I guess I scared her a little. She looked away and asked..
Y/n: how long have you been standing there staring?
I knew she was blushing.
Seokjin: since you started changing. You looked gorgeous.
Y/n: Seokjin, you should at least knock before coming in.
I walked up to her and held her chin lightly to make her look at me.
Seokjin: I should but I did not do anything. I was just admiring your beauty.
Y/n: stop with you flirting.
She pushed my hand lightly to make me let go of her. She is so adorable.
Then she noticed that I was holding my arm and it was bloody. Then she noticed the rest of me. I was covered with blurses.
Y/n: what happened to you?!
Seokjin: Oh don't worry, this is nothing.
Y/n: Nothing?! You are covered in blurses. Sit down and let me get the first-aid kit.
Seokjin: But it is nothing. I will be ok.
Y/n: Kim Seokjin! SIT. DOWN.
I sat down. To be honest, she is a little scary when mad. Soon after she came back with a first-aid kit. She came and sat next to me and started to treat my wounds. Usually when someone treats my wounds it hurts a lot, but this time I was so lost in her that I did not even feel anything. I am surprised and a bit glad I have her by my side. I don't ever want to lose her. When Yoongi lost Grace he lost his mind. I don't want that to happen to me. I will always protect her no matter what. I smiled at her.
Y/n: doesn't it hurt?
I snapped out of my thoughts.
Seokjin: huh.. What? No it does not.
Y/n: lost in your thoughts again?
Seokjin: hmm. I guess *smiles*
Y/n: what are you always thinking about? You are a.lways in your thoughts when you're around me and you also look at me in a weird way. Is there something wrong?
Seokjin: No. Am I not allowed to look at my beautiful wife? *teasing*
Y/n: Seokjin! Why are you always teasing me? *pout*
Seokjin: ok ok I will stop.
Then I heard a knock on the door and someone speaking. It was jungkook.
Jungkook: ok love birds. Come downstairs. Dinner ready.
Seokjin: Bitch, can't you give us a moment alone?
Y/n chuckled hearing this.
Jungkook: you 2 have enough time together, and don't call me bitch. Remember what I am to you.
Y/n: ok ok. We are coming.
She got up and I took her hand and pouted. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. She then pulled me out of bed and took me downstairs.

Author POV
Aislinn saw us and yelled....
Aislinn: I INTRODUCE TO YOU THE LOVE BIRDS! KIM SEOKJIN AND KIM Y/N!!
Y/n: AISLINN!!
Everyone started laughing and clapping for us.
Y/n: Hey! We are just friends!
After y/n said that Seokjin came close to her ear and whispered...
Seokjin: friends for now. *smirks*
After that he went to sit next to Namjoon. Y/n looked at him confused. She then went and sat next to Grace and Lalia across from Seokjin. We were all eating our dinner while talking and joking. Then Seokjin got a message from an unknown number. It said "if you want me then come to this bar in the VIP area." He was confused so he showed Jungkook. Namjoon asked what it was.
Jungkook: Looks like it is from our worst enemy. The enemy that kidnapped grace.
Yoongi stopped eating and there was anger in his eyes.
Taehyung: oh..wait.. how do you know? I mean you are not a mafia and don't even know how to use a computer.
Jungkook: I think it's about time you all know since we have been together for so long. Almost 10 years now.
Hobi: know what?
Jungkook: Have you ever wondered why Seokjin usually involves me in the mission and stuff and asks for my help when confused?
Yoongi: Yes I always wondered that. I mean I know he does not want you to get hurt so I keep wondering why he does these things.
Jimin: same.
Jungkook: well... because I am the leader of this group. I hid myself for so many years to keep safe. Most of our enemies know that Seokjin does have a boss but does not know who it is. Y/n and Seokjin already know this. I am the one who gives orders for you all to follow.
After Jungkook admitted that everyone was speechless.
Namjoon: s-so you are saying you are o-our l-leader?
Jungkook: correct.
Seokjin: And I am just another member like you all.
Jungkook: I only made Seokjin a fake leader because he was the oldest but I guess not the most serious.
Seokjin: Hey!
Jungkook: Sorry big bro.
Hobi: Let's go back to what the message is.
Jungkook: yes. The message said to meet at a bar... WITH Y/n.
Seokjin almost choked on his food after hearing that.
Seokjin: WHAT?! WE ARE NOT TAKING HER WITH US! SHE WILL NOT BE SAFE!
Jungkook: Seokjin! Calm down! It is just another enemy and plus she learned how to fight.
Seokjin: Well yeah but come on. She is the newest member of our group. Please we 10 can deal with him alone.
Jungkook: Come on! Let's bring her. She will be safe. You have to stop worrying.
Yoongi: But if another one of us gets kidnapped? He probably knows that Y/n is his weakness.
Jungkook: You have a good point there. We will put a tracker in her phone so we know where she is.
Y/n: That is a good idea but what if they take my phone and throw it away somewhere? Then you will get the wrong location.
Lalia: She is smart. We can put a track somewhere in her. Maybe her jewelry?
Jungkook: good idea. We can do that. Then see what he wants to do with her. Seokjin? What do you think? Still no?
Seokjin: I don't know. I want her to be safe right next to me.
Jungkook: She will.
Seokjin: Are you sure she will not get hurt or they will not do anything to her like they did to Grace?
Jungkook: You are worried about that happening again? This time I am sure this will not happen. He has done that before and knows it will not work. I am sure he has something else in mind. Don't worry she will be safe.
Seokjin: If you say so... when do we have to meet him?
Jungkook: He said Sunday. It is Friday today.
Seokjin: ok... Y/n. Can I take you somewhere?
Y/n: ok. Where?
Seokjin: You will see when we get there. Tomorrow after dinner we will go. Ok?
Y/n: ok. I am done eating. I will go upstairs now.
After that Seokjin got super worried. He knows that Y/n can fight just not with him. He went upstairs without finishing his dinner.
Hobi: I have never seen Seokjin this worried for someone. You think he really fell in love?
Jimin: What kind of question is that? Of course he is in love.
Yoongi: I think that he is worried because after Grace got kidnapped by him, I went insane trying to find her. I don't think he wants that. I think he just was her safety. I also think there is something else to it. Like in the other mission we had the other day, he was not worried about her safety at all. He knew she would be safe. Why is he so worried now?
Taehyung: You're right. That other mission was like this too. This is weird.
Jungkook: I think he is just worried because this is one of the most dangerous mafia leaders we are talking about.
Namjoon: probably.
Back at Seokjin. He ran upstairs. He only wanted to be with y/n before anything happens. He ran in the room and saw you sitting on the bed. He sat on the bed and cuddled her. She was shocked. She looked at Seokjin and saw tears in his eyes.
Y/n: Seokjin! What is wrong?! Why are you crying?
Seokjin: huh? It's nothing. I just don't want to lose you. My biggest weakness right now is you.
Y/n: Jinie, you are not going to lose me. Now stop crying. As long as I am with you, I know I am safe.
Seokjin: Yes but Grace was right next to Yoongi and he lost her at the time. I can't risk it.
Y/n: Seokjin! I will be ok. That was in the past. Now your team knows how to deal with this if it ever happens again.
Seokjin: I guess you are right. I am still scared. What if you can't defend yourself from him?
Y/n: Of course I can. I was trained by the pros. Am I right? *wipes tears*
Seokjin looked up at her. Seokjin clearly knew who this enemy was. Which is why he is scared for her. He still remembered what she said to him. "When I get around him it's like I forget how to fight. I become weak around him"
Seokjin: You might think you can defend yourself from him bit I don't think so.. He is the most dangerous. He also wants you dead... In fact we wants all of us dead.
Y/n: Seokjin! He is just one enemy. So what is he strong? All of us together are stronger than anything in the world. Plus, I will spend the whole day with you tomorrow. Ok?
Seokjin nodded. He still had the fear inside him. He did not want anything to happen to her. Y/n cuddled him and they tried to sleep. Seokjin fell asleep cuddling her tightly, not wanting to let go. Y/n was still up. Now she is worried about him. "Why is he so scared to lose me?" She thought. "Who is this enemy? He seems super dangerous to make him worry like this" she caressed his hair. Then cuddled into his chest Seokjin moved a little closer, holding tighter in his sleep. She cuddled him and fell asleep. The next morning Y/n woke you to Seokjin calling her.
Seokjin: wake up sleepy head. It's already 9.
Y/n: 5 more minutes *sleep voice*
Saying that she went under the blanket.
Seokjin: *chuckles* this girl. *smiles* GET UP! WE HAVE PLANS!
Y/n: ok I am up, don't yell at me.
After that she got up and went to the bathroom while Seokjin went downstairs to the kitchen.