forgive and forget

Author POV
It then took him a minute to realize what he did. He then hugged her. He cried even more.
"Shit shit shit shit. I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry. I...I...I...don't know what came over me. Please nononononono. I can't lose you too."cried Felix
Then Seokjin realized what Felix did. He ran to yn. Every member rushed to yn. Taehyung and Jungkook then called their hospital. Telling them to get surgery ready. Jimin and Grace called their back up members telling them to clean up the warehouse. Seokjin rushed with yn in his arms and went to the hospital. Grace and the other girls with Vernon stayed behind to deal with Hyunjin and Felix. Whole the boys rushed to the hospital. When they got there they saw Seokjin sitting outside the surgery room.
Hobi: Is she in the room?
Seokjin looked up and saw the boys. He broke down in tears.
Seokjin: yes. If Felix was not Y/n's brother then I would have killed him. *cried*
Jimin came and sat next to him.
Jimin: Everything is going to be ok. Don't worry. Y/n is a strong woman.
Seokjin did not say anything and just sat there crying hard. The other boys came closer and confronted him while he cried. Soon the girls came.
Nishat: where is Y/n?
Jungkook came to nishat and hugged her.
Jungkook: She is in the surgery room. Are you all ok? Did you get hurt?
Nishat: No, we're ok. Seokjin, stop crying. She doesn't like it when you cry. You have to hope she is going to be ok. She is very strong. She will survive! Don't worry.
Seokjin cried even harder.
Seokjin: I was not able to protect her. I broke her heart. This all happened because of me! I don't deserve such an angel.
Mahila: Don't say that! Of course you deserve her. You 2 are made for each other. Couples fight and let each other down but in the end they can't live without each other. You and Y/n have that kind of relationship.
Seokjin: I don't want to break her heart again.
Dona: You will not. You 2 clearly love each other more than yourselves. Stop saying such nonsense.
Then the doctor came out of the room.
Namjoon: doctor! How is she? Can we see her?
Doctor Minho: yes. She is out of any danger. You all can see her. She will have to stay in the hospital for a few days but overall she is fine. She is a strong fighter. Who is her husband?
Seokjin: I- I am.
Doctor: ok. You need to fill out some paperwork. Come with me.
Seokjin followed the doctor while everyone went inside to see Y/n. When the went inside they saw her laying there with a bandage wrapping around her stomach where Felix stabbed her. The girls ran to her.
Aislinn: Y/n! How do you feel?
Y/n: hmm.... I- I feel.. F-fine.
Nishat: Is your head hurting?
Y/n: Y-Yes... a little... Where is Seokjin?
Seokjin: here babe. How do you feel?
Seokjin said come into the room.
Y/n: can I talk to Seokjin alone?
Everyone agreed and left the room leaving them alone.
Seokjin: Do you need something? *sat down next to her*
Y/n: stop acting like you care! You said I was just another member. You do not love me like you said! Is everything a game to you?
Y/n yelled at Seokjin while a tear left her eyes.
Seokjin: babe. I didn't mean to hurt you! *breaks down again* I was selfish to think power is better than love! Love is stronger than power. If you don't forgive me, I understand. I don't deserve such an angel like you. I am sorry I hurt you.
Seokjin said that while crying and Y/n heart aches see her love crying like that.
Y/n: S-Seokjin, stop crying p-please honey? I forgive you. I don't want to see you cry.
Seokjin looked up at her. Y/n cupped his face and whipped his tears with her thumb.
Y/n: please don't cry. Ok? It hurts to see you cry.
Seokjin nodded his head.
Seokjin: ok... it hurts to see you like this.... It hurts to see you ignoring me. Please don't do it again?
Y/n: ok. But only if you promise not to do anymore stupid things ok?
Seokjin: hmm. *smiles a little*
Y/n: babe smile more *pout*
Seokjin: no.
Y/n: why? I want to see you smile!
Seokjin I said no. *pout cutely*
Y/n: I know what will make you smile or even laugh.
Seokjin: what?
Y/n: why would I tell you Mr.worldwide handsome.
Seokjin: *giggles* haha. You know how to get me.
Y/n: there is that cute smile I like to see.
Seokjin: hehe.
Felix: umm... sorry to interrupt you 2 but Y/n... i want to talk to you... *hangs head down low*
Y/n: umm. Sur-
Seokjin: No! You stabbed your own sister when she was trying to help and you dare to come and talk to her? Don't you have any shame?
Hyunjin: we just want to ask for forgiveness... we know we did wrong but people can change right?
Seokjin: oh you're here too?! Haven't you tortured your own sister enough?
Y/n: Seokjin! Let them speak!
Seokjin: but ba-
Y/n: Seokjin!
Seokjin looked down and let them speak. He was so mad. He did not want to forgive them. Not after what they did to his love.
Felix: as he said we want forgiveness... our dad was the only one I believe and ever actually thought about everything I was doing. After our dad died and you said those things to comfort me. I only push you away. I never thought about how caring you were to me... even after everything that I did. I feel so bad. I know I don't deserve forgiveness after this but I thought I just had to ask. You are the only person I have left.
Hyunjin: same here. I want forgiveness from you and your sister-in-law..
Y/n: sister-in-law?
Hyunjin: Grace.
Y/n: oh... well Felix... even after all those things I still see you as my baby brother. I will forgive you but don't make this mistake again.
Seokjin: WHAT?!
Y/n: Jinie... and you please give them a chance... For me? *puppy eyes*
Seokjin: *sighs* Hyunjin and Felix. I am forgiving you just because of her but remember if you make this mistake again then-
Felix: We promise we will not.
Then at that moment grace and the others including Vernon came in.
Hyunjin: Grace! I-
Grace: don't worry I love you just like how y/n like Felix. I forgive you.
Hyunjin: thank you! I love you sis!
They hugged. Vernon and Dona still have little feelings for each other.
Vernon: so... Dona..... Do you want to go on a date with me?
Dona: seriously? With you?
Vernon: if you don't want-
Dona: stupid! Of course I will.
They all laughed.
5 YEARS LATER
???? : mom! Mommy! I am hungry!
Y/n: ok seokmin. Sit down. Where is your dad?
Seokmin (Seokjin and Y/n son): up.
Y/n: ok here is your food. Yoongi can you look after him for a sec? I will call jin.
Yoongi: ok.
Y/n went upstairs and found no one in his office.
Y/n: ugh! This boy!
Then she heard a door close behind her.
Seokjin: finally just you and me.
Y/n: Seokjin! What are you doing!
Seokjin: I told Seokmin to stay with Yoongi for a while. Don't worry he will not come in.
He said step closer while Y/n stepped back. Her back hit the wall and Seokjin trapped her between his arms
Y/n: Seokjin! Let me go! Now is not the right time!
Seokjin: I don't care.
He came closer and kissed her. She kissed back. Seokjin broke the kiss and said,
Seokjin: It has been a while since you called me daddy and yelled my name. How about tonight?
He smirked saying that and Y/n blushed.
Y/n: stop it. I need to go.
She pushed Seokjin and escaped and he laughed.
Seokjin went Downstairs and saw the newly married couple.
Seokjin: looks like the new couple is in love.
Yoongi: Of course! I love Grace more then my life.
Y/n: *chuckled* ok enough lovey dovey stuff. Come and eat.
Seokjin came up to her and hugged her from behind.
Y/n: what are you doing? Seokmin is here.
Seokjin: I know! He is not looking also what is there for dessert? You?
Y/n: seokjin!
Seokjin: ok fine *pouted*
Seokjin went to his seat and called seokmin over. He came and sat on his lap.
Seokjin: How is my little baby?
Seokmin: I am not a baby! I am foive. (Only stay will understand)
Everyone laughed hearing this. Felix and Hyunjin walked downstairs.
Seokjin: hi! You're just in time for dinner. Sit down.
Felix: thanks bro.
Seokmin: uncle lix!
He said, holding his hands out. Felix took him into his arms.
Felix: How is my favorite little nephew?
Seokmin: hungy.
Hyunjin: then lets eat hmm?
Seokmin: okie!
They all ate dinner. As you can tell. Everything worked out just fine. Seokjin found that Felix and Hyunjin were really sorry so he forgave them. Yoongi and Grace are a married couple. Yoongi proposed to her last summer and their favorite place. They got married 2 weeks later. Now Grace is 4 months pregnant. Everyone else is still a very happy couple. Lalia and Jimin, Taehyung and Mahila, Hobi and Aislinn and the innocent couple. Nishat and Jungkook. Namjoon found a woman named Yuqi . Y/n and Seokjin became parents too. Seokmin is 5 years old or as he says foive years old.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
The end!

I am working on another one right now. I hope you enjoyed this one. As I said, this is my first ever. I am so sorry if it has spelling or grammar mistakes. I am not the best at spelling or grammar 😅
Goodbye for now