TWO

This Chapters Title: Meeting The Planets

This Chapters Theme Song:
Sparta Remix Windows 7 (time to play meme)

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"Okay.. let's see. Im gonna scrape gum first because why not. Worst to best I guess." You grimace. This is gonna be gross.

You pop your skates out of your shoes and speedily skate to the main show area, looking up at the stage that bright lights shined out of. There were posters of the things everywhere. You decided to quickly inspect the posters, to see all the animatronics.

The main leader was Freddy. He wore his hat, but instead of red it was a stripe of cyan. He had a red piercing in his ear. There was cyan and red on his face outlining his eyes and snout. He had sharp teeth. He wore a bow tie, like original Freddy. He had a cyan lightning bolt down his chest. He also had cyan nails and weirdly enough, cyan toe nails. He had red shoulder blades. He looked cute, wholesome and like a dad figure. He's a lot more muscular then the old chubby originals.

Next was chica. Instead of yellow, she was white? She reminded you of Funtime chica. She had purple eyes and long eyelashes. She had pink eyeshadow around one eye and pink stripes on her cheek. She had pink lipstick, and a pink bow on her head which her hair was tied up with. She had a pink outfit, light pink as the shirt base and a darker pink as he torso and shoulder blades. She had a rather curvy body for chica. She had one green sock thing that had leopard print and the other one was pink with lines. She had a guitar? Where'd her cupcake go? She still looked really nice. Let's hope you we're correct.

Next was Roxanne Wolf, she had a tall and curvy figure. She was grey and had yellow eyes that had purple eyelids and long lashes. She had purple lipstick on her snout. Her ears had some black piercings that made her look even more badass. She had razor sharp teeth and black stripes on her cheeks. She had fluffy poofy, silver hair with a green streak on the right side of her head. They looked a lot more punk then the old animatronics and you loved it. She had a red croptop with a black star kinda thing on it. Her bottoms were red and the top corner showed the black star thing abit. She had a big bushy tail. It seemed fluffy almost.  She had green painted fingernails and purple toe nails. She had purple leg and arm warmers whatever those are called that had tiger stripes on them. You liked her. She was hot.

It was quite weird though. Where was foxy? What happened to foxy?

Next was the one that intrigued you most. He was attractive for a robot gator.

He was massive, he seemed taller then the rest. He was a gator, obviously. He was really muscular, with a wide chest and strong arms. He was green, and had dark spots littered on his body. He had razor sharp, pearly teeth. He had a long snout which his glasses sat on, over his pink eyes. His glasses were stars, and you saw that above him it said "Rock n Roll!". Matched him. He had a red mohawk that was very fluffy. You weren't a fan of mohawks, but for some reason you loved it on him. Down his big arms, he had purple glove things over his palm and half way down his fingers. His nails were long and sharp. He had purple shoulder blades. He actually wore pants unlike Freddy. But Freddy never wore pants. He must have skin colour pants on, weird. He had a black belt on and had green trousers that had alligator or crocodile pattern on it. His feet were purple like his hands and he had black, long and sharp toenails. Don't wanna be scratched by those.

He was definitely your favourite. Why? You didn't know. Something about him intrigued you. But you jumped when you realised you were spending too much time examining them on posters when you were meeting them soon.

You thanked the lord and Dave for the gloves. You slip them on and grab some cleaning supplies from the janitors closet. You walk over to the tables and squat down to get under the table and almost gagged at the sight.