FIVE

This Chapters Title:
Hide and Seek

This Chapters Theme Song:
Lights On by Kyle Allen Music

♡︎♡︎♡︎

You were quite bored. You didn't know if you should hang out with Freddy, roxy, chica or monty.

But then something snapped. You missed the daycare attendants.

You wanted to hang out with the cheerful sun and the moody moon. So that's exactly what you did.

You look down at your map and squeal when you bump into a hard chest and fall back.

You squeeze your eyes shut, preparing for the impact of the ground. But nothing happened. You felt rather cold metal hands holding onto your waist.

You open an eye and look up to see the one and only, monty. His red Mohawk was a bit messy over his head. He lowered his glasses with a smirk, his pink eyes staring into yours.

He chuckled, placing you up right. The way his hands were on your waist, did something to you. He lifted you easily as if you weighed nothing.

"Be careful, Cher." He looked down at you and you chuckle, rubbing your nape. "Sorry about that, mont. i wasn't looking where I was going."

"Don't apologise, darling. Where are you headed?" He tilted his head. His deep hoarse voice was hot, you weren't gonna deny it because you were a true simp for him.

"To the daycare!" You reply. "Hm, why?" He leans forward, his snout almost touching your nose.

"I-I wanted to see sun and moon again!" You reply, a little nervous. Why so close dude

"Okay." He chuckles and steps back. "Well have fun." He smirks and stomps off, the ground thumping from him.

His tail smacked your ass on the way out and you squeak. "MONTGOMERY GATOR!"

"Oh shit." He cursed. "not the full name." He scurried off.

You sigh, shaking your head. You turn on your heels, adjusting your hat and skating towards the daycare.

You enter the two doors that say "superstar daycare" in big bubble writing. Inside is a big gold statue with sun on one side, and moon on the other.

"Sick!"

You look down at the slide. You get excited as your inner child screams. You giddily sit down and slide down in excitement.

You grunt as you fall in the ball pit. "HOO HOO HOOOO!"

You look up and see sun on the balcony thing, doing a weird pose before jumping into the ball pit. "That looks unsafe. I wanna try."

Maybe you should one day.

You prepare.

A big pair of hands grab you by the hips and scoop you up infront of him.

"WELL HELLO NEW FRIEND! YOUR UP LA- wait. Y/N? SUNSHINE! HELLO!! I MISSED YOU OH SO MUCH!" He cheers and brings you close to hug you. You giggle, hugging him back.