THREE

This Chapters Title: Meeting The Animatronics

This Chapters Theme Song:
Just Dance by Lady Gaga

♡︎♡︎♡︎

You walked towards the first room, which seemed to be the one and only freddy Fazbears.

You decide to knock, wanting to be nice. You hear loud thumps, coming closer to the door. How big are these things?

The door slides open and a big bear looms over you.

Goddamn! He's about 7'5! You were only (y/h)!

"Hello?" The bear looked down at you, confused. "Oh! Hi Freddy! I'm new here, and i was told to check on you." You smile, politely. He smiles in understanding and steps out the way of the door so you can walk in.

The door closed once you walked in, and wow.

Freddy's green room is amazing! There is a large star on the roof, glowing blue. Freddy's room also has a rectangular mirror with cool led lights around it. It has an arcade machine and many signages, collectibles, neon signs, a makeup center, and posters of himself.

Everything was neatly organised, you were envious.

"Your room is sick!" You smile up at him and he grins, rubbing his nape with a small chuckle. "Thank you so much... uh.." he trails off.

"(Y/n!) (Y/n) (L/n)!" You smirk, taking your hat off to fluff up your (h/c) hair. It was getting sweaty under that hat.

"Your name is very beautiful, (y/n)" he smiled, patting your head. "Thank you, dad." You snicker, taking a seat on his sofa.

His eyes widen as his cheeks warm up. Wait, can these animatronics actually feel human emotion?

"Dad?" He nervously replied, sitting down next to you. "Well you just have father vibes you know? You don't mind I call you that?" You ask, and he shyly nods.

"That's great! Let's start then, father bear." You joke, and he face palms at your behaviour.

You give him a full on interview if anything is wrong, if he feels sore anywhere so i could notify the mechanic. "We recently got checked on, so I doubt any of us have any problems."

"Ohh okay. I just get to hang out with you then, hm?" You cheekily smile. He beams with joy.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"Thank you for the fun, father bear!" You grin from ear to ear as you wave at the exhausted bear. You exhausted him alright.

You made him wear some dresses and made him piggyback your around the room.

"I'm coming back tomorrow to annoy you again, byeee!" You blow him a kiss, walking out with a cheeky smirk.

You look down at the fazwatch Freddy gave you. He gave it to you so you could text or call him at any time.

He made a mistake with that.

You were definitely gonna bother him later.

You walk to next room which was Roxanne wolfs. You knock and you hear someone hastily open the door infront of your face.

She was pretty tall too, about 6'5. She was beautiful.

She snarled at you. "What?" "I need to come in. I'm here to check on you like I was asked." "Fine."

She moved out of the way and slammed the door behind you.

"Nice room. You decorated it perfectly!" You smile at her and her eyes widen as a twinkle appears in them. "Thanks i guess.."