FIFTEEN

This Chapters Theme Song:
TV Remix by Billie Eilish

This Chapters Title:
The Adoption

♡︎♡♡

Monty's POV:

What the actual fuck? Who is that boy? Who is that bunny that is currently STABBING Y/N?!

My thoughts get interrupted when a loud grunt is heard. "GET OFF ME!" A lady voice that is extremely familair screams. Suddenly y/n gets thrown of the bunny's back and into the brick wall.

Wait.. that blonde hair..

The figure whips her head towards me so fast I swear she got whiplash. Oh my god. Those green eyes. Vanessa?

"V-Vanessa-" I start angrily but then she grabs a knife and screams, running towards y/n! What is this bitch doing?!

Y/n slumps against the wall in pain, holding her bloody hip. The sight of her in pain, tears running down her face.. gosh, it does things to me. Bad things.

I run forward and tackle Vanessa to the floor, pinning her down, her hands above her head. I take her knife and dig it into the ground so hard that it snaps. She thrashes around in my hold, but with my brute strength, she will never break free.

"Look, I never would hurt a woman, but if you try hurt y/n, I won't hesitate to tear you to pieces." I growled angrily, trying not to rip that stupid face apart. I've always hated Vanessa.

But this.. this is taking it to another level.

Suddenly, sirens sound throughout the street. "W-what is that?!" She screams, thrashing violently. Suddenly, she takes ANOTHER knife and stabs my chest. Luckily I'm made out of medal, but it still stung.

Then the little boy screamed and ran forward, tears running down his cheeks. He waved his arms around in anger. He tried to run toward Vanessa but he tripped, landing on his knees. sobbing and hiccuping. It was a true pain to watch.

"L-leave y/n and m-Monty alone!" He screams, before he faints. "Gregory!" Y/ns beautiful voice yells and crawls over to him, taking him in her chest. Oh my god, im so lost.

♡︎♡♡

The police showed up soon after, arresting Vanessa and locking her up in jail, where she belonged. They brought y/n and the boy to the hospital, to treat any wounds. Liam, the mechanic that was y/ns friend, fixed me.

I sat inside my room, tapping my leg up and down on the floor as I anxiously overthought.
Fuck, what if that stab really hurt her? What about the boy? Is he okay?

"ARGH!" I bellowed and got up, knocking everything off my desk angrily. Shit, I let the anger take over.

"FUCK! SHIT. DAMN!" I spill out every swear word I could think off, grabbing my guitar and smashing it against the floor, snapping it in half. Fuck, I was so scared. Why am I so scared?

"Monty?" A soft voice is heard and i angrily look up, seeing Roxy standing at the door. Roxy and I were very close, like brother and sister. "What the fuck do you want? Get out of here!"