NINE

This Chapters Title:
Wet Dream

This Chapters Theme Song:
Streets by Doja Cat

♡︎♡♡︎

"Fuckk-" He growls into your mouth, his claws digging into your hips. He sat on the green, soft couch, and you sat comfy on his lap, as if he was a chair.

You run your fingers through his silky crimson hair. His long tongue was exploring your mouth, and he was lightly chewing on your lower lip, making sure not to hurt you with his sharp alligator teeth.

You both were breathing heavily, chests heaving. Your bodies were sweaty and sticky pressed up together. Well, he couldn't really sweat but.. you had drool dripping down your chin.

You only had a bra and panties on. He just wore his trousers, and he was hard, pressing against your clothed core.

You broke the kiss, a string of saliva connected to your tongues. You both stared at eachother with hooded eyes, and flushed faces. "Monty.." you whine, needy and desperate for his touch, or just him.

"Yes, Cher?" He breathed. You suck your lower lip into your mouth nervously, chewing it. "Uhm.. please.. fuck me..?" You didn't really know what to say! Why were you so nervous?

He chuckled, trailing his tongue up your neck. "Anything for you, princess." He grunted as he ripped your bra off, and then your panties. "Fuck, your so pretty~ why're you so cute?~" he smirked and your face went pink in embarrassment. He was such a tease! Why did he make you so flustered? He just complimented you, it's not a big deal! So why do you want to just jump on him and kiss him?!

"T-thank you, Monty.. please.. I want to help you!" You complain and grab his buldge which made him grunt. "Alright, alright! Take it out for me, princess." He demanded and you never would take an order from a man! Or gator!

Yet, you did. You fondle with his belt and unbuckle it, and pull down his trousers. His boxers were green, of course. You pull them down and your eyes widen at the sight. He was MASSIVE. You were truly flabbergasted. It was green obviously, which was a bit weird, but he is an alligator..?

Fuck, it was big. Would that thing even fit? It's worth a try right?

He growled, putting his large calloused hand onto your thighs, squeezing them and pulling them apart. You gulp, nervously. You hated your thighs! He smirked when your legs were fully open, he licked his lips as he watched the fluids leak from you. You gasp from the cold air hitting your exposed lady area. You tried to shut your legs but his raw strength made you not be able to move an inch.

"Your so perfect, y/n. Why are you trying to hide yourself?" He tilted his head making his glasses tilt off a bit. Cute.

You shiver, the cold air making your nipples harden. He rubbed your entrance up and down with his tip, making you whimper. "Stop teasing!" You whine.

"I'm not, what do you mean?" He smirked and you glare at him, making him tense. "You asked for it, then, honey." He shrugged and pounded into you, deep inside. You moan, biting your lip as it was quite painful. You had never had a dick this big inside you.

"Y/n!" A voice called and you ignored it, wanting more. You were getting used to the feeling, and the pain turned into pleasure. "Fuck, baby.. look how deep inside of you I am." He purred, putting a palm over the buldge of his tip in your belly.