Chapter 4

Marissa's POV

Ah, sweet boredom. After having a fun third hour with Arabelle, I'm stuck with Charlotte and her crew for lunch again. We're eating on the bleachers like we did yesterday, watching the boys practice football. I actually really don't like football, so I'm not enjoying this very much. I try not to wince as Charlotte lets out a high pitched squeal of excitement and claps when one of the more muscular boys makes a nice catch.

"That's Ricky Baker. Isn't he hot?" Charlotte exclaims excitedly. I shrug indifferently.

"Eh, I'm not really into muscle-y guys. Not my type, you know?" I reply. Charlotte gives me a funny look, but then covers it with a smile.

"Oh, really? What's your type then?"

"I would't want a guy who focuses so much on his appearance. Preferably someone who's intelligent, someone who can joke around and carry a conversation," I explain while stretching my sore arms. Charlotte purses her lips. "Not to say that Ricky isn't intelligent, I'm just saying..." I add quickly. Charlotte grins.

"No, it's fine. You're right, he's definitely no Einstein," she agrees. A bitter look momentarily crosses her features.

"Look, they're done!" exclaims Hannah, one of Charlotte's friends. Looking down, I see that all of the boys are heading into the locker room, except for Ricky, who's walking towards us. His eyes are raking up and down Charlotte's body.

"Hey babe," he greets. Charlotte beams and throws herself into his arms.

"Hey Ricky! You were great out there, that last catch was awesome," she gushes. He grins slyly, and leans down to whisper something in her ear. Her expressions falls a little.

"Not right now, Ricky," she sighs. He looks a little annoyed before he covers it with a smile.

"That's alright, babe. See you after school, 'kay?" he replies smoothly before jogging away. I look at Charlotte in surprise.

"He's... your boyfriend?" I question. She smiles slightly and nods. Stacy, Charlotte's other friend, giggles.

"Charlotte is so lucky! I wish my boyfriend was that gorgeous," Stacy whines playfully. Charlotte shrugs, smile still in place.

Arabelle's POV (When Ricky leaves, still during lunch)

"No," I reply tersely as I continue walking briskly. Ricky still doesn't seem to get the message as he matches my pace. I had been perfectly happy sitting alone in the school's abandoned tunnel, until Ricky popped up and demanded a blow job. Yes, our school has an 'abandoned tunnel'. It's not actually abandoned, but no one uses it anymore. It runs under a bridge that's outside by the forst where an old dirt trail used to be. Kind of creepy and dilapidated, so people tend to steer clear of it. There were also rumors of someone being killed in here, but that's total bullshit.

"Come on, I'm horny, and you did it that one time! Charlotte won't do it, apparently she's not in the 'mood'," he scoffs. A low growl rises in my chest as I turn on him and give him a rough shove. Much to my satisfaction, he stumbles back a few steps.

"I'm not a whore, you asshole. I've told you this before; you can't just show up and demand a goddamn BJ. I only did it for you that one time because I was drunk, and I was pissed at Charlotte, so FUCK OFF."

I have to admit, doing that favor for Ricky that one time had been a poor use of discretion on my behalf. It had seemed like a good idea at the time since I had been feeling generous (and drunk) and vengeful, but ever since that day three months ago, Ricky takes every chance he gets to try and get in my pants. Or, in this case, my mouth.