Part 1

"So I get two wishes?" "That's correct" "Hm, I want the abilities and looks of Tartaglia from Genshin Impact as my first wish; for my second wish, I want to be reincarnated in the world of My Hero Academia." The person gave it a little bit of thought and then agreed, "Fair warning, you won't reincarnate as the same age as the main characters since you didn't specify." This got a surprised look from me as he snapped his fingers, and I was gone before I could even say a word.

Five Years later

After I got reincarnated, not much happened, but I was born as a Kaminari and given the same name as Childe, so my new name is now Ajax Kaminari. I also found out I have a quirk called Electro, and yes, it is a quirk and not a vision, which means it can get stronger through training.

I'm now sitting in school. Those with somewhat strong quirks were talking about how they would be able to be heroes, while those with the weaker or so-called villainous quirks stayed quiet so they would not get beat up by them. It has pissed me off since I came to this school, where those with the stronger quirks are treated like royalty and those with the weaker quirks like scum of the earth.

I guess that's why I made friends with the weaker or so-called villainous since, even though I was number one in class, I didn't turn out like the others. 'Who knew kids could be devils in disguise.' We were sitting in class when the teacher came in and told us about some new students.

"Alright, today we are getting four new students, so quiet down and let them introduce themselves." That got the devils in disguise to be quiet. "Alright, you four, come in." When they walked in, I did a double take. 'No way, how are they here?!' The first person introduced himself. "My name is Kaedhara Kazuha, and my quirk is Anemo." Then the blonde twins went. "My name is Aether Alberich, and my quirk is Geo." "My name is Lumine Alberich, and my quirk's name is Dendro." Then the last one introduced herself. "I'm Hu Tao, and my quirk is called Pyro!"

The teacher spoke up after Hu Tao finished. "Alright, you four head to the empty seats near Ajax. Ajax, raise your hand." So I put my hand up, and they soon came over. "Hi, my name is Ajax Kaminari, and my quirk is Electro. Nice to meet you." When they got a good look at me, I saw the twins tense up for some reason. "You ok?" Lumine was quick enough to reply. "We're fine. You just look like somebody we knew." I tilted my head, confused. "We're only five years old, and I doubt somebody looks like me that isn't me." They soon shrugged it off, leaving me still confused. "So did you four know each other before coming here?" Kazuha nodded. "We've known each other since we were babies, seeing as our parents are friends."

We spent the rest of the school day talking and getting to know each other until it was almost time to leave. Me and the twins were still waiting for our parents when they asked a weird question. "How are you here?" I gave them a confused look. "My mom dropped me off, why?" When they turned to me, I saw a serious expression on their faces. "How did you get here, Childe." This time, I was surprised. "How do you...?" realization hit me. "You two are the actual Lumine and Aether." This time they got slightly confused. "What do you mean by "actual Lumine and Aether"?" "Well, how do I put this...? I'm not the one you know, but I come from a world similar to this, but in the past, like hundreds of years ago, the world of Teyvat and your story of being separated were in a video game called Genshin Impact. It was a pretty popular game, but I never got to finish it since it was still being updated."

They looked like they didn't believe me. "Which one of you was sent to Teyvat? They looked at each other with a slightly sad look. "We both were..." Aether started. "But we are from separate dimensions, so we're not the ones we knew. In my dimension, Aether was the abyss prince." "And in mine, Lumine was the abyss princess." 'Oh... so they were separated from their original sibling but got another sibling that went through the same thing they did.' "What about Hu Tao and Kazuha? Are they reincarnated versions of their Teyvat counterparts?" They shook their heads.