Part 2

One Week Later

I should be getting my exam results soon, and I wonder if Aizawa is teaching, seeing as Present Mic was already teaching there. My thoughts were cut off by Denki coming into my room. "Do you need something, Denki?" He nodded his head quite quickly. "Can you help me control my quirk, big brother?" I thought about it. "How about this, I will get stuff to help you train your quirk control in a few days. If you can do it without making anything blow up from too much electricity, then yes, I will help you." His eyes lit up at that, and he nodded his head once again very quickly. I was worried he would lose his head if he kept doing that. He soon left. And I went back to playing some video games until I got a text fifteen minutes later.

Kazuha: Hey Ajax, Did you get your results yet? Mine just arrived.

Ajax: Not yet, but it should arrive soon.

Aether: Mine and Lumines' results came in, and we both got into 1A.

Ajax: Great job, Aether! Hopefully, we are all in the same class.

After that, I shut my phone off and went back to my game. 'I just have to turn off the last sun lamp, and then I can go destroy the reactor.' About fifteen minutes later, my mom came into the room. "Ajax, your letter from UA is here." When I heard that, I shut my game off after saving and went to open the letter.

I opened my letter, and a hologram disk fell out. When it turned on, I was met with Nezu. "Hello, I would like to first say congratulations on getting first place in the entrance exam and for almost reaching the record for the entrance exam of 130 points. You got 64 villain points and 46 rescue points for a total of 110 points." I was happy to hear that. I guess going deeper into the city helped me get more points. "You will be in class 1A; school starts tomorrow, and your uniform should be there in an hour. Congratulations on passing and getting into UA." The hologram shut off after that.

I opened my door and found Mom and Denki waiting there. "I got in." Mom smiled while Denki tackled my leg. "What place did you get?!" Geez, he has too much energy at times. "I got first place, Denki. Now, can you get off my leg, please?" He nodded his head and left for the living room. "Denki, your friend is coming over soon!" Mom yelled from the kitchen, though that got me confused. "Since when did Denki have friends?" After saying that, I heard a very loud "HEY!" come from the living room. "They became friends around two days ago after Denki scared away some bullies of his." Mom explained. 'Yeah, that kind of makes sense. "Oh yeah, Ajax, can you go pick up some stuff from the store, please?" I nodded my head as she wrote the list down. I grabbed the list and made my way to the store while texting the others.

Ajax: Hey guys, I made it in, and I got into class 1A as well.

Hu Tao: Great job! I also got into 1A, so we're all in the same class now.

Ajax: Great! Do you all want to spar after classes tomorrow?

Aether: I'm down to spar tomorrow, just no quirks or visions, only weapons.

Ajax: Yeah, yeah, mister 'My geo quirk isn't that strong, so go easy on me.'

Aether: HEY, MY QUIRK IS JUST AS STRONG AS YOURS CHILDE!

Lumine: Aether, you know that with his electro quirk, he can dodge our attacks, so there is no point in trying to see who is stronger. He would just dodge whatever we attacked him with.

Aether: Lumine I thought you were on my side.

Ajax: Aether, your quirk, works better for defense than attacks or speed. Though you can summon that meteor. But Kazuha can beat all of us once he gets his hero costume. He was always a better sword user than us. And with his quirk, he can basically use the other elements.