Part 3

At the start of the sports festival I will skip to canon.

3rd Person POV:

As Ajax started fighting Kazuha, Ganyu stopped Hu Tao from intervening by attacking with her bow. Hu Tao noticed she wouldn't be able to get close enough to help Kazuha, so she went to attack Ganyu. While that was going on, Ajax and Kazuha were having fun fighting each other.

Kazuha started increasing his speed, which kind of surprised Ajax, but that went away quickly as he too increased his speed. Kazuha went for a quick slash to Ajax's face, forcing him to dodge. Ajax backflipped, having to quickly do another flip to dodge Kazuha's continued attacks.

"Come on, man, let me actually land!" Ajax yelled this at Kazuha, who only got faster, finally getting a hit on Ajax. "Shit!" Ajax said as he fell to the ground mid-flip.

As Ganyu and Hu Tao were fighting, Ganyu was looking over to see how Ajax was doing in his fight, only to see him on the ground. So she quickly shot three arrows at Hu Tao, forcing her to dodge and back up a bit, giving Ganyu enough time to get a charged shot ready and shoot at Kazuha's shoulder.

Without being able to check if it helped, she went right back to fighting Hu Tao. Getting slightly annoyed at the Pyro user, Ganyu decided to use her elemental burst, Celestial Shower. This caused ice to start falling from the orb she made, forcing Hu Tao to melt the ice if she wanted to get close.

 This caused ice to start falling from the orb she made, forcing  Hu Tao to melt the ice if she wanted to get close

After Ganyu shot the arrow at Kazuha, it pierced his left shoulder. This gave Ajax enough time to get back up and summon his hydro sword again. Once Kazuha got the arrow out of his shoulder, he and Ajax had a slight staredown before Ajax jumped back, summoning his bow.

"Shark Waves!" Ajax yelled as he shot multiple hydro sharks at Kazuha, who couldn't dodge in time as he was hit in the stomach and arms multiple times before being knocked to the ground. After catching his breath, he got up, put his sword back in the sheath, and charged at Ajax, who was still ready to fight. Ajax and Kazuha started fighting in hand-to-hand combat.

Ajax dodged a punch and kneed Kazuha in the gut before kicking him away to catch his breath a bit

Ajax dodged a punch and kneed Kazuha in the gut before kicking him away to catch his breath a bit. Ajax wiped some sweat from his eye as Kazuha stood up. "It's been awhile since we actually fought without weapons." Ajax says before running at Kazuha as the two then reengage in hand-to-hand combat.