Extra Chapter 2

Ajax was sipping some coffee while looking into a protal on the wall leading into a new, never-ending room. Aether walked up to him with his own coffee cup. "Oh, what now?" Aether asks, looking at the portal. Ajax glances at him before looking back at the portal. "Aether, there seems to be a portal to a different dimension in our agency common room." Aether sighs and speaks in a slightly annoyed tone. "Yeah, I see that- how is that possible?"

Ajax looks over at him. "Do you really expect me to have an answer?" "Childe, you don't need to give me the attitude-" Ajax cuts him off. "Cause I do." "Oh," Ajax continued. "I accidentally threw salt on the wall and unintentionally tore the fabric of space and time." Aether looks a bit confused. "Through, like what, witchcraft?"

Ajax looks at him with a questioning look. "You think I do witchcraft?" Aether sighs, annoyed. "I don't know, Childe! I don't know what you're into! How exactly did you do this then?" "Well, what I was trying to say before I was rudely interrupted is that I believe the salt at a microscopic level split between possibly ions, causing some 4th-dimensional time fissure between dimensions, or in this case, a...room." "A room?" Aether asks, just getting more confused. "Well, isn't that what a room looks like to you, Aether?"

"So...what you're saying is that there's a dimension that's just a bunch of rooms?" Aether asks before looking confused and slightly grossed out. "And why does it smell like wet carpet?!" Ajax was about to explain before he was cut off due to a roar coming from the other side of the portal. Aether and Ajax look at the portal with some concern. "What was that?!" Aether asks, getting his sword ready in case of a fight. "I think it's about time we closed this." Ajax says, setting his cup down and trying to figure out how to close the portal.

"Oh, now you want to close it?!" Aether asks, annoyed. "Did you really just ask me that after hearing what that was?" Ajax asks, still trying to figure out how to close the portal. "Why the urgency? What was that?!" "Considering this may be a different dimension, I imagine the human mind can't even comprehend it, and I'd care not to find out." Another roar came from the portal. "AJAX! Ajax, what do we do?!" Aether asks, getting more annoyed now and activating his quirk, putting a geo-shield around himself. "Maybe it expects an offering." Ajax says, looking at Aether.

Aether looks around before pointing at himself. "ME?! AJAX!" "No, not you, Aether! Give me your cup." "I love this coffee cup. Throw yours in!" "I just bought this cup; why would I do that?" "Fine! Take it!" Aether says, handing it over. Ajax looks at the cup before tossing it in. The roaring is getting louder, and what sounds like heavy footsteps are getting closer. "AJAX, IT'S GETTING LOUDER!" Aether yells at him.

 Before either of them could say another word, a chair clipping through the ground came around a corner in the portal. Both Aether and Ajax looked surprised at the sight. "Was that a chair...?" Aether asks slowly. "I think that was our old one... which reminds me! We need to pick up new furniture at IKEA- Oh..." Ajax got interrupted by the portal closing. Ajax looked at where the portal was before looking at Aether. "Well, I got a new coffee creamer if you'd like to try it." Ajax says this before walking away with his coffee.

Aether looks at Ajax, then at where the portal was, before he finally speaks. "WHAT THE FUCK?!"