Triage

Triage

They're about 5 minutes out from the Orokin system when Harry's Oberon staggers up to the bridge.

"Harry, what's going on? Where are we?"

Not for the first time, Harry curses his limited grasp of Englsh, "You were hit, we are almost home. Make better."

"I feel strange."

"Can you hold on 10 minutes? People with good English able to explain."

"I'll try. Who's that?" She points straight at the man in the wall

"Of course she'd be able to see him. He is hard explain in my speak. Please wait."

"What's wrong with my hand?"

He reaches up to take the hand of his Oberon, "No thing wrong, will explain later. Come look window."

It was a very tense few minutes spent holding Hermione's hand through the Oberon and being unable to properly explain what is going on. So much so that his knees almost buckled under him when they returned to real space in the Orokin system.

"Cy, call my mother, I need someone that can speak English to come aboard."

The Lotus appears in a communication window, "Tenno, Harry what's going on?"

"I accidently shot a student with my void abilities, and they're currently using my Oberon. I need Pandora or Xeno, void even Luna to come aboard and explain what's going on. She has no nanites and none of my equipment is able to extract void energy."

His mother looks off to one side before turning back, "Luna is on her way, Ordis should be connecting an umbilical in a few minutes."

Harry turns towards Hermione, "I've just talked mother, Luna be here soon."

"You've 'just talked to mother', the 'to' gives direction to the listener." Hermione corrects absently.

"Good, you think again."

She giggles, "Can think, do think, or will think?"

"Um, er, can?"

"Nope, are."

Harry pouts, "That not option."

"It was, just not listed."

Harry glances over when he feels the ship shudder, seconds later a warframe that is split down the middle, white on one side and black on the other, comes walking around the lift section.

"Harry, you weren't expected till winter break."

"Luna?"

Hermione stares in amazement as a blond teenager appears out of the, whatever it is.

"In the flesh."

"Congratulations or commiserations?"

"Yes."

"Ah, well done on getting another warframe then."

"It is better than the alternative, for me at least. Sorry, we're being rude. I'm Luna Lovegood, from Ottery St-catchpole in Devon."

"Hermione Granger, Crawley in London."

"Welcome to the Orokin System, I'm just going to talk to Harry about what happened and then I'll explain it to you."

"Are you also going to explain why I'm dreaming?"

"Yes, that will be part of it."

"Ok."