Leonardo| New Catchphrase

-_-_-_-_-

Mass editing on 2024/04/03

Authors note: For New viewers ignore this

For viewers who are rereading this, a lot of stuff has been changed. And I mean a lot.

I changed Y/N's design, there are now new lines for her and others.

I saw some issues in the stories that don't make sense, but are fixed (I Hope) plus grammar.

I have put in the extra abilities lines at the beginning of every new scenario.

The changes will be completed at the end of "Michelangelo | Mystic Hands"

This author's note will be removed in a week. Thank you for your time and enjoy.

-_-_-_-_-

Your extra ability is: Multiply

War...

Blood...

Death...

The two people were running through an apocalypse wasteland. One of them was panting heavily while holding a picture. It was the turtles, Splinter and April. One of them clutches their abdomen while the other is carrying their weight, running as fast as they can.

The person looked in front of him and saw an aircraft falling and then exploding. They looked to the side and saw large machines coming toward them, really slowly.

"I got you, Sensei. Stay with me." He looked to the side and saw a boy with a hockey mask, it was Casey Jones.

"You're a life saver, Casey Jones," Leonardo said, whining in pain.

"I learned from the best. Come on, we're almost there." Casey said.

The two ran up the hill, ignoring the destruction that was happening around them. It was the year 2044, and the Statue of Liberty had fallen.

Evil dog-like creatures surrounded the two.

"Bad doggies!" A voice yelled, blasting the creatures away.

Arrows stabbed the creatures' necks, killing them instantly.

"Impeccable timing, little brother. Very dramatic." Leo said.

Orange chains float and Mikey reveals himself and then uses his chain to slay any nearby enemies.

Casey put down Leo on a pile of rocks and decaying skulls, the leader grunting in pain as the wise warrior hovers over to see what happened. A cloaked person, wearing a mask with weapons on their back walked over to Leonardo. They kneed down and removed his hand away from the wound. She gasped and lifted up her mask, she couldn't believe how badly wounded he was.

"Help him, Michelangelo. He's hurt bad." Casey plead

Leo looked around him, machines were killing people instantly. New York was gone. Their home. His home.

"That's it. The resistance failed. The Kraang won. But... but isn't over. We've still got a ninja's greatest weapon. Hope. That and a badass mystic warrior. Mikey, we need a time gateway."

Mikey's eyes widened."It'll take it everything I have."

"I know. But this is our last chance. It's our only chance." Leonardo said, the other turtle put their hand on his shoulder. Mikey nodded and floated away from the three.

"Wait, what's going on? Where is he going?" Casey asked Leo.

"Casey, listen."

Mikey slid his feet in a circle and then stretched his arms straight as orange lightning sparked.