Leonardo| "I do like how he calls me Master."

Everyone was surprised to see April dragging a human into the lair. The person was wearing a hockey mask, and a cape and his weapon was a hockey stick with a chainsaw at the end. April showed the picture to everyone. Everyone thought it was weird for someone to have that. Raph thought it was a good idea to tie the person up in a chair so that they can not escape.

"And then I saw that picture and I brought him here."

The boy blinked a few times and saw Leonardo.

"Sensei?" He spoke which made Leo yelp and held out his katana in fear. Everyone turned their attention toward the boy.

"It's you! It's all of you. Together! I never thought I'd see you again!" He began to tear up. "I'm so happy I could hug you!" He leaned in but he didn't notice he was tied up in a chair and he fell to the ground.

Raph pulled the chair up and a projector landed on a table and turned on automatically. Raph began to interrogate the boy.

"Who are you, and why do you have a picture of us?" He held up the photo of everyone in the room.

"Yeah, who took this? Cause I look great." Leo said with a smile, stars sparkling around him. Raph was displeased.

"What's your favourite pizza? 'Cause I'm ordering right now." Mikey said, typing the number of a nearby pizzeria. Raph facepalmed.

"And why are you wearing genius build apparel?" Donnie shouted, making everyone jump. "That's trademarked!" He slammed his fist on the boy's arm, and it deployed a grappling hook. It hit Donnie in the face then zipped across the room, and everyone began to dodge it.

The grappling hook attached itself to the ceiling and the boy went upside down and went up.

"He's trying to escape!" Mikey yelled. He grabbed the chair and pulled it downwards, the chair hitting him in the process. The room was in utter chaos. The boy began to swing from side to side as April and Raph were ready to hit him.

"Want me to knock him out again?" April asked Raph.

"Let me," Raph said, ready to hit the spinning boy.

Mikey was screaming Donnie's name, shaking him. Splinter was enjoying the chaos. He was eating popcorn and his tail slapped Leo's hand away from getting near his food. Y/N was holding her head, not believing what she was seeing.

"Wait, wait, stop! I'm a friend. Let me explain." The boy yelled and everyone stopped what they were doing.

"Let's start over."

The four turtles surrounded the boy, now fully listening to what he is going to say.

"My name is Casey Jones, and the reason I have this photo and your tech is because you gave it to me, but not yet, because I'm from the future."

Everyone began to laugh hysterically except for Casey.

"This isn't a joke." He said

"Oh please, if time travel is possible, future Donnie would have come back and already given me all the lottery numbers like we planned."

"It's true! I need you to believe me. Humanity depends on it. In the future, an alien race decimated the planet. We were hunted. We lived in caves. We ate leaves and rats." He noticed Splinter sitting on the couch. "No offense."

"None taken. We are delicious." Splinter said, plopping another popcorn in his mouth.

"I know how this sounds, but Master Leonardo gave me a mission." He looked at Leo.

"I do like how he calls me Master," Leo smirked at Raph, to which he scoffed in response.

"Of course I do. You are the greatest ninja the world has ever seen. You told me to find the key and stop the Kraang." He said