Leonardo | Let's save the world...For Good...

The military was now involved, trying to destroy whatever appeared at the centre of the city. Nothing worked. The army tried shooting at it, sending missiles, rockets, and tank bullets, but nothing could destroy the sphere. The technodrome destroyed every moving object in the sky...

The gang were standing ontop of an apartment building, witnessing destruction and chaos.

"What do we do now?" Mikey asked, terrified.

"I fear we are lost. The Kraang are too powerful." Splinter said with a heavy heart.

Leo fell to his knees, his eyes began to tear up again. He pulled out the picture that Casey had and stared at it.

"Maybe we could change the future some other way," Mikey begged.

"Guys, it's time to face facts," F/Y/N said, her voice cracking a bit. "We can't change the future." She put a hand on Casey's shoulder as he lifts up his mask.

"Says who?" Mikey yelled.

Donnie began to point out the facts. "Says the grandfather paradox, says physical determinism, says the space time continuum. Look, I didn't want it to be true but..." He sighed. "...science."

This gave Leo an idea...

Leo stood up and pointed at the sky. "That's it! Donnie's wrong." And pointed at the frowning soft-shell turtle.

"The world is ending, yet the barbs continue." Donnie crosses his arms.

"Don't you remember? We already did change the future. Raph never got kidnapped and turned into a Kraang zombie in your time. Right, Casey?" Leo pointed at Casey and the caped person.

"No, he didn't." Casey and F/Y/N began to realize something...

"That means we did change the future! We're just in a different..." Leo began to stumble through his words and Donnie gave him the answer: "Bifurcated time branch?"

"Yes, yes, yes, that nerd thing." Leo nodded rapidly. "You know what that means, right? We still have hope!" He said happily.

"A ninja's greatest weapon," Casey mumbled.

"Hey, I like that!" Leo agreed with Casey and then sighed. "Look, I'm done thinking I have all the answers." He admits it to his friends and family. "I don't know how to beat the Kraang, but I do know our future isn't written until we write it as a team. So what do we got?"

Everyone began to think of something. Y/N snapped her fingers and pointed at April.

"Maybe..." She started and April began to add on. "Maybe we don't have to beat them. Can't we just send them back to the prison dimension?" She guessed.

"That's an idea! Donnie, what do those big, beautiful eyebrows have to say?" Leo asked his tall brother.

"If we got control of their ship, we could send it back to the portal." Donnie pointed out.

"Yes! Yes! Now we're cooking. Who else?" He looked at Casey, his father and Mikey.

"If someone on the ground can get to that key..." Casey said. "We can close the doorway!" Splinter added. "And then bye-bye Kraang forever, baby!" Mikey said, fist-bumping the air.

"Exactly." Leo faced the purple ninja turtle. "What do you say, Donnie? You ready to fly a spaceship?" He asked, pointing with his thumb at the ship behind him.

"Literally the greatest question I have ever been asked," Donnie said seriously with a serious expression.

"Alright, team, looks like we have a plan. Let's go save the world." Everyone was happy about the plan until Mikey stepped forward.