Definitely A Closet Fu€kboi

A/N part two of a double update! Enjoy! Please vote and comment!

Lani POV:

"Alright, Shouto. Class is officially in session."

The half and half guy blinked at me boredly as he sipped his boba and chewed on the pearls.

"But, I'm not in class. We're at the park." He explained as if I wasn't aware, leaning his back against the picnic table he sat at.

Classic. He's adorable, isn't he?

I remained standing in front of him, unable to sit in one place for very long.

"Oh yeah—well, I spend so much of my time stuck at a desk, I wanted a change of scenery." I said, gesturing to the giant tree that shaded our heads. "It's still class and you're still my student."

I have to admit - I was surprised Shouto agreed to commit to this 'heartthrob' role last night. But, definitely pleasantly surprised. It's been a long time since I met a hero I couldn't make desirable. Sure, he might present some challenges, but I haven't given up hope yet.

With autumn starting, the leaves were already beginning to change colors, softly raining down shades of orange and red atop our heads.

Shouto continued to sip his boba—the one I bought him to bribe him into coming to the park, not noticing the orange leaf that floated atop his hair.

"I don't want you as my teacher." His tone was plain, looking me up and down uneventfully.

And, while a comment like that early on in our partnership would have had me fuming steam from my ears, now I've come to know Shouto and how he operates.

He's trying to make a joke—actually, maybe he's not—it doesn't matter, because he already agreed to keep our partnership. I know he wants to be here—or, if he doesn't, he's here anyways.

...okay, forget it.

"Too bad." I grinned deviously, pacing the damp soil of the grass. "Starting now, I am gonna turn you into the hottest, sexiest, most delicious piece of eye candy the world has ever seen."

His eyes remained half lidded and unaffected.

"I don't eat candy."

"You don't eat candy?" I gawked, giving my tongue a small click. "Man, I have so much to teach you—not the point."

The sound of his straw sucking vigorously to the bottom of his drink was loud, chewing the last boba pearl in the cup.

Wow. He must like boba. I've barely touched mine.

Okay. Boba and cold soba. That's two things I've learned he likes.

"Today's lesson is your first and probably one of your most important ones during your...glow up? Whatever. But, it all starts....with this." I grinned, pulling my phone out of the pocket of my coat.

Shouto looked at it as I held it up for him to see, dual colored hair fluttering softly in the fall breeze.

"Your cracked phone screen?" He guessed in confusion, causing me to shake my head.

"No, sir. It's the wonderful, cutthroat, messed up world of.....social media." I gasped, dangling the device with lazy awe.

I was trying to hype up the idea, but Shouto didn't buy into it.

"Oh. I don't really use it." He dismissed, glancing over at my full boba cup with more interest.

"I didn't think so and that's fine." I reassured, walking back towards his spot. "You still don't really have to. As your PR, I can run your account and pretend to be you. That's what most celebrities do."