Rhodes Island

???

"H-Hey?! Where did she go!?" A red-haired Sankta shouted in frustration

"Dunno, she's gone as always." A penguin said

Shocked, the red-haired Sankta slumped back down in defeat. How could she?! After disappearing for a whole year and now she's gone again?!

"Maybe next time, Exusiai." A Lupo rubbed her back, comforting the frustrated Sankta

"Ah... Thanks, Texas!" The red-haired Sankta hugged the Lupo, making the Lupo irritated but lets her anyway

==================================
03:10 PM, RHODES ISLAND MEDICAL WARD

(Author Pov)

...

...

"Why are you staring at me like that..?"
(Y/N) said laying back down in his bed

"You're fucking insane." Warfarin said while staring at him

"Huh?" (Y/N) was confused, "What did I do?"

"Did you eat a whole Originium rock?"

"You mean those black rocks? No, but I did grab a few of 'em."

"Grab?" Warfarin gave him a confused look

"Yeah, I snatched a few of them to use as throwing rocks, they're kind of hard too..." (Y/N) trailed off, "Say, where's my backpack?"

Warfarin kept staring at (Y/N) from her desk, she was still confused and angry about the previous medical exam she did for his internship.

"Do you feel any discomfort?"

"No? I feel good, honestly. Thanks for that."

She sighed, "Your whole body is covered in Originium (Y/N)."

"Really? I don't feel anything strange though." (Y/N) gave her a confused look

Warfarin gave up, she rested her head back down on her desk and sighed heavily

"Just... Go back to Kal'tsit... I already gave the paper to her..." she told him, waving her hands, signalling (Y/N) to go away.

"Oh... Yeah, sure... Thanks again for earlier though!" (Y/N) got up from the bed and stretched a bit, "Soo... Where's my bag?"

"Dont ask me." Warfarin said muffled, "If you want to know, you should ask Kal'tsit"

"Ah.. Yeah... Sure, I'll see you later!"
(Y/N) waved goodbye and left the room, leaving a very exhausted Warfarin alone

"I really need a coffee..." Warfarin said as she looked at the blood bank she has beside her

04:12 PM, RHODES ISLAND

Walk... Walk... Walk... Walk... Oh, what's that?

(Y/N) has been wandering around the landship for quite some time now, looking at the metal walls and floor, it's all new to him. Of course, he wants to explore more, so he wandered around aimlessly looking at the different rooms there is. The first place he found was the Cafeteria.

"Oop... That's nice..." (Y/N) whispered to himself.
Walking inside the Cafeteria, (Y/N) saw a lot of people here, some of them looked exhausted while others were just having fun with their food, and of course. Those strange animal ears... And tail.

'Ah... Food huh...' his stomach was grumbling, demanding input of food. But too bad for him, he's broke right now.

'I might need Kal'tsit's help...' He rubbed his stomach area, helplessly trying to soothe the hunger