Plan

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE INACTIVITY, im not sure if i could still continue writing this took me like a long time because of how strict the household is

not even sure if ppl are still reading this, its been like more than a couple of months

kinda forgot how to write pls forgive me this is short because i got no idea what happened her last time

so like a short chapter i guess like rlly short because im burned out from school :(

================================================================================

08:21 AM, Rhodes Island Cafeteria

"Are you crazy?! No way I am going to go out to Chernobog with you!"

An agitated phoenix shouted to the Fallen Sankta besides her, completely baffled by her absurd request of a plan.

"Awwh, Cmooon..."
She nudged her shoulder before continuing,
"Pretty please? With a cherry on top covered in a sundae~"

"No! You- Urgh..."
Fiammetta facepalmed as she dropped her drink down before continuing,
"Just tell me why you wanna save him... I've never seen you this "obsessed" with another person before... Not to mention that it's a man"
She looked at her in the eyes, both of their gazes locked on each other.

Mostima seemed to stare back for a few seconds before she looks away,
"Hmm... I don't know... It feels like something from my heart is taken away..."

"...Are you serious?"
Fiammetta blurted out in disbelief.
Mostima? The Fallen Sankta? Having feelings to a man?
It just doesn't feel like her.
She is always known for her mysterious personality and emotions, she always wore a smile that always feels like it's too good to be real.

"Mhm... So, you better help me out secretly~"
Mostima pokes Fiammetta's cheek

"Ugh... FINE."
Fiammetta finally agrees on her in defeat, standing up from the chair as she grabbed her plates,
"Meet me at the roof... We'll talk there."

"Hehe... Alright..."

Mostima watched the grumpy Phoenix slowly disappear from her sight, she seemed to smile to herself while glancing over to the balcony outside. It was an empty desolate land, devoid of any plants and animals, the landship was now moving to it's next destination. Lungmen.

And the first thing that she thought of was Penguin Logistics, of course.

Exusiai, the cheerful red headed Sankta who was always into Apple Pies.
(Y/N), the awfully nonchalant guy who she could relate with, a quiet person that she seemed to enjoy talking to.

"...(Y/N)..?"
Mostima snapped out of her thoughts, why did she suddenly think about him?
He is completely unrelated to Lungmen whatsoever, but why did she always think about him?

Mostima pinched her cheeks to snap out of her thoughts, she stood up and grabbed her bag,

"Forget about it..."

She said to no one, taking a deep breath as she wandered out of the Cafeteria.
Her heart didn't want to admit it, she also didn't want to admit it.
but deep down, she is worried about him.
The last time she met him was at the balcony, where they both talked to each other for a brief while before she unfortunately has to leave.

It wasn't a long conversation, but she somewhat enjoyed talking to him.
She even lent him her coat, which she intentionally did just because she wanted to have a reason to meet him again whenever she feels like it.
Not to mention, (Y/N) is so gullible and oblivious. it's always fun messing around with him.