The Half-blood Princess

Here's the first chapter......
Warning triggers.....

============================================================================

Thunder clapped, lightning struck the sky, rain pelted the landscape, and soon enough hail started pounding upon the ground as a storm raged upon the Kansas lands in America, the hail hitting a red vehicle, and three people were inside the vehicle, a man and a woman, and a sleeping three year old was in a car seat, and the man with raven dark hair, tan skin, and golden hazel eyes looked to his wife as she sat in the passenger seat, her reading a book.

The man sighs, saying.
"Honey, if one day I die I want you to one day let Alice go to Hogwarts, the Wizarding School I went to as a child.
She needs to learn about her other half of being a Wizard."

The brown headed woman looked up from her book, saying.
"Why are you saying this?
Are you in trouble?"

He looked to her, pulling over to the side of the road, the hail still pelting the vehicle.
"He is going to kill me, he who I shall not name."

The woman goes wide eyed, tears falling down her cheeks.
"No!"

"Hun, I can't escape it.
I've tried my best to fight off Dementers he sent to protect Alice, soon he will come kill me, so promise me that you will in fact send her to Hogwarts."
He says to her.

She sniffles and nods.
"I promise."

Thunder rumbled, lightning flashed, and the man then drives from the side of the road, but suddenly the vehicle was hit by a blast of energy, sending the vehicle to roll on its side, and stop, hitting a tree.

The woman opens her eyes from the impact, her head trickling blood, and she found her husband not in his seat, and crying was going on, and the woman crawled into the back, and started unbuckling her child from the car seat, holding the child to her chest, and crawled out of the open passenger door, calling her husband's name.
"Charlie!"

She protected the child from the hail that is now pea sized from it pelting on the child's head, the child cried loudly, and she walked in the brush on the side of the road, and she covered her child's mouth, but not the nose to keep the child silent, as she hid behind a tree on the side of the road.
And she saw her husband his wand out, and another dark figure surrounded in mist, so you couldn't see the other figure, and the last words she heard were.
"Avera Kedavra."
An energy came from the mist where the dark figure was, hitting her husband, and her husband fell on his back, his wand flying and landing by her feet.

The figure in the mist then disappeared, and when she knows all is clear, she ran over to her husband, kneeling down, her child crying, and she started wailing in tears too, knowing her husband is dead.
"Charlie!
No Charlie!"
She cried out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.......Many years later.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sigh annoyed as I was in the hospital....well the ER, the doctor had called my Mom, and I had beaten up a bully, but I didn't get out unscathed when the bully's buddy busted my lower lip, and right now I'm getting it glued together.
I had finally stood up for myself, tired of being bullied and sexually harassed by the bully, and to be honest he bragged he'd rape me next, so I beat him up to where he lost his front teeth, both top and bottom in woods class from a two by four piece of wood, and I immediately got expelled, cause he was a football player that was going to get the team into the big leagues, the principal favoring the bastard.