Training Upon Us

Here's the next chapter......
Enjoy guys.....

============================================================================

In the darkness of the courtyard Professor Snape guided me along until he stopped in the middle of the courtyard.
"Take out your wand and say Lumos."

I take out my Spirit Wolf Master Wand and say.
"Lumos."
The tip of the wand glowed like a flashlight, and I blink at that, fascinated by it.

"Lumos lights up dark areas for a wizard to travel through, the way to turn it off is saying Nox."
He says to me.

"Nox."
I say and the light at the tip of my wand turned off.

He had his wand lit up as well, and he points to a tree.
"Flick your wand and say Sectumsempra."
He did as he told me, and a blast hit the tree, and the tree was sliced in half, making me blink at that in shock.
He points at the tree next to that tree.
"Your turn."

I flick my wand, saying.
"Sectumsempra."
The tree was hit with a bigger blast than his, and ripped the tree in half, slicing it in half along with splinters flew up in the air as the other half of the tree slams to the grass.

"Hmmmmmm......your Sectumsempra is more powerful, which you need to be careful about it, unless you have an enemy to use it on, do not use it on students."
Professor Snape says to me rubbing his chin.

Afterwards Professor Snape taught me his other spells he knows, and he called it a night, guiding me back into Hogwarts, and to my room, and I turn to him as he stood outside my room door.
"Thank you for today, I never thought being a wizard could be enjoyable."

"Being a wizard is not always enjoyable when there is war on the rise, remember that."
Professor Snape says to me and then he walked away.

I don't get why he's helping me, but it felt nice as I remember he held my hand whilst I held my wand, showing me correctly how to do the wand motions, and it was hard to focus, cause he was against me, and his cologne smelled good too, and thinking of that, I get flustered, as I lay in my bed, my heart racing, me never feeling like this with anyone before, and the man is older than me by far.
But I can't help but feel this way.

Sadly that night I tossed and turned, until I finally fell asleep around two in the morning, but woke up to a knocking on my door, me standing up, and getting out of bed, me yawning, and answering my door, to find Professor Snape there, and I blink at him.
"You are late to class!"
He seemed rather upset I am rather tardy to class, a class he's teaching, his face showing his frustration, and then he blinked at me, staring lower than my face, and I noticed he was staring at my chest, and I took my bra off after I went to bed, so I bet he's seeing my breasts out in the wild without a bra, and my nipples were probably perking out against my Pikachu shirt, then he swallowed, looking up to my green gaze.

"I'm sorry.
I forgot to set my alarm clock."
I say to him, looking to my alarm clock I brought with me, which was digital, and it was plugged into a wall.

"The tactless tardiness will be on your record."
He says to me, not pleased in the least I bet  by me admitting my fault in being tardy.
"Now get ready for class!"
He then shut my door, and I knew he left the Slytherin household or what I call apartments we students live in.

I sigh at him as he left, and I look to my phone I bought and used as an MP3 player, and luckily it wasn't taken from me when I arrived here, but I may get into trouble for having it in class, and it don't have a plan at all, it is just for music, and my Japanese rock music don't need internet cause I transfered them from older devices, when you could get music upon MP3 players easily through computer, and my earbuds were wrapped around it, and I kept it charged for when I want to listen to my music.