Stalking Shall We Part 1

Here's the next chapter....
I hope you guys enjoy it......

==========================================================================

Professor Snape escorted me to my room in the Slytherin household, and wished me a good sleep, and I sigh as I took my bra off from inside my shirt, and set it to hang up in my bathroom, and I changed into my Pokemon black and yellow Pikachu night clothes.
I heard a knock at my door, and I blink, me confused at who could be knocking on my door at night, I mean seriously, my clock says it's midnight, so I was utterly tired, and wanted to get to bed, and not deal with any human being right now, only focused on wanting to go to dream fantasy land that is sleep.

I walk to my door, and since there was no peephole like in Kansas, in America there are peepholes in apartments, even if the apartment was made in the 1960's, and I solely relied on such peepholes for my safety, to determine if a person was a bad person, and not let them in my room or apartment, but at the time I lived with my Mom, and she lived in a house that had a peephole too, so having a room that didn't have a peephole made me feel totally unsafe.

I took a deep breath, and open the door, seeing Malfoy there, and I blink in shock that he stood there, the seventeen year old was looking upon me, staring me up and down.
"What do you need Malfoy?
Come to mock me again?"
I fold my arms to my big breasts, and my big breasts pushed up when I did so, since I'm not wearing my bra.

"Will you go to the Yule Ball with me?"
I go wide eyed he said that, when he openly stated he hated that I'm mixed blood, him taunting me, and I did bitch slap him in the hall at one time when he commented on my figure, that I should go on a diet, when it's in my genes I'm this chubby thanks to my Mom's side of the fucking family, and since I bitched slapped him, he often avoided talking about my weight.

"First of all, when I first met you, you fat shamed me, then you said you loathed me for being mixed blood, calling me a disgrace, and you know words do hurt, so sadly I decline, unless you prove to me you're worthy of a date from me, then no.
Prove your worth to me, then we'll talk."
He scowled at me, and I shut the door in his face, and locked it.

Malfoy was pissed he couldn't convince her to go to the Yule Ball, and she wants him to prove himself to her, prove he's worthy of her?!
How will he do that?!
Malfoy walked to his room, his mind muddling over how he could do so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Yule Ball was three months away, and I've been at Hogwarts for about two months, and I've, like Professor Snape said, have excelled in classes, especially his, it was like this school was way too easy for me, unlike school back home in the normal world, and sadly enough Parent Teacher Conferences was coming up, and I was called to my grandpa's office that morning, and I was sitting in a chair in front of his grand desk, me looking at him, as he was looking through a scroll, his reading glasses upon his nose.
He has two types of glasses, reading ones and ones for sight, go figure.
Glad I didn't inherit the bad sight.

I was silent as he was looking through the scroll, then he sets it down, saying.
"My granddaughter, the parent teacher meetings is coming up, and I thought of having your mother attend, but then I thought against it, because it can be dangerous here in the magical world, and there are Pureblood parents who loathe people like your mother, which they call your mother a Muggle.
I cannot attend because I am very busy."

I thought this old man would spend time with me once I arrived here, but he always calls me to his office, him looking at paperwork, and hardly interacts with me, more like he does work as I'm here, and it has gotten rather annoying and rude to me, and now I understand why my Mom rather didn't like mentioning him, and she often said Dad didn't like mentioning him, and now I figured why, this old codger is more concerned about work than interacting with me his blood related family member.